• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impromptu Canyon Run This Saturday...

Hey guys... short notice, but I've been working so much lately that I need a break... well, I use to do a lot of canyon runs last year (in the Porsche Turbo), and am going to go to one of my favorites tomorrow morning... it'll be the first time in the NSX, so it should be fun.

I'll be leaving Universal Studios area around 9:30-ish heading about 40 minutes up north. Awesome route... imagine Ortega (yes, I've done Ortega a couple times), but much longer, no people, remote, and honestly, about 100X better. I don't want to post the route publicly, but if any of you are interested, just shoot me a PM.

Stephen
'98 NSX-T Black/Camel

Last edited:
Re: Canyon Run

stephenti said:
Hey guys... short notice, but I've been working so much lately that I need a break... well, I use to do a lot of canyon runs last year (in the Porsche Turbo), and am going to go to one of my favorites tomorrow morning... it'll be the first time in the NSX, so it should be fun.

I'll be leaving Universal Studios area around 9:30-ish heading about 40 minutes up north. Awesome route... imagine Ortega (yes, I've done Ortega a couple times), but much longer, no people, remote, and honestly, about 100X better. I don't want to post the route publicly, but if any of you are interested, just shoot me a PM.

Stephen
'98 NSX-T Black/Camel
Stephen -

Unfortunately, that's a bit out of my neck of the woods but it sounds like fun.

Nice car choise btw. I like your style:smile:

Da Hapa said:
Stephen -

Unfortunately, that's a bit out of my neck of the woods but it sounds like fun.

Nice car choise btw. I like your style:smile:

You too, haha! We've gotta hook up sometime... aren't there something like only 8 '98s in our color combo?

stephenti said:
You too, haha! We've gotta hook up sometime... aren't there something like only 8 '98s in our color combo?

It's a very small number like that and if memory serves me right, there were three of us at NSXPO this year.

Back