• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Improving oversteer

I'm considering changing to the NSX-R suspension components to take the handling to the next level on my 2003. Anyone have that setup?

Is this some kind of April Fools joke?:eek:

Oldnews, if you are serious about improving the handling on that car, I wouldn't buy the NSX-R suspension. There are a few threads on this forum that discuss this and unless you plan on tracking the car, you will find the ride very hard. I would suggest installing Bilstein shocks on the lower purch with the stock springs, some stiffer sway bars and some chassies stiffening bars. The ride will be firmer without knocking your fillings out and it will cost much less.

nsx-r will take it to a whole other level.I remember the first ride after the switch and the car felt like a go kart.But the damper rate is high making the ride seem stiffer than the spring rates would make you believe.If your car is street driven only try to get a ride or just go with a system as mentioned with more compliant dampers.

Back