• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a replica of the OEM 280KmH speedometer. This is for those who would like to convert their face that goes only up to 180.

I would like to purchase a set of the black sun visors, three pieces, and a pair of the black speaker covers.
please let me know what we need to do in order to make this happen.
thanks

I would like to purchase a set of the black sun visors, three pieces, and a pair of the black speaker covers.
please let me know what we need to do in order to make this happen.
thanks

You can place the order for the visors in the link below as I have one set in stock of the Type S visors. I will not be stocking them any longer as lots of parts are being randomly discontinued. I can order the speaker covers, just PM me. Thanks.

http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/

When's the next batch of nsx-r shift boots? I seem to always miss out :(

I have stopped bringing parts in for this season. Pm me and I will special order one for you. Thanks.

What do you mean by "type S visors" I want the black ones as shown in the photos above. are those s type?

An NA1 R and Type S intake cover special order just came in. Pm sent and will ship ASAP to customer. A full JDM taillight set is unspoken for available ready to ship. It can be purchased directly from the this link: http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/

new.jpg

hi, availability of the extended seat belt receivers please, shipped to UK, rgds Paul

Rich, your JDM taillight set is shipping out today. Tracking number Pm'ed.

I will have 2 newer style Navpods without the "Honda Navigation" logo and newer vent slides that are currently unspoken for. Arriving in the next shipment in about 10 days. Also 2 - type S shift stalks are on order as well. I will also have a extra set of extended seat belt receivers if someone wants them.

Dennis, Andy, Joshuah, Mohammad and Jeremy parts are processing now.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you source me the OEM screws that secure the NSX-R steering wheel to
the Hub (3x) and the ones that secure the Horn Trim ring to the hub through
the Steering wheel (6x) ??

Thanks a bunch,
Nuno

Hi,

Can you source me the OEM screws that secure the NSX-R steering wheel to
the Hub (3x) and the ones that secure the Horn Trim ring to the hub through
the Steering wheel (6x) ??

Thanks a bunch,
Nuno

Sure, just send a PM to remind me on my next order to bring them in for you.

Another partial shipment came in today. I will ship them out on Monday. Andy C, the rest of your order (gauges and bezel) are expected to ship from Japan on the 9th.

Items unspoken for and available for immediate sale:
1 set of Jdm Tails (*I can order the center if you need it) - 1030.00
1 NSX-R 6 speed input shaft for 6 speed conversion - 475.00 <--Now sold 09-08-14
1 set of pre-owned OEM "Custom Made" door sill plates - 545.00
1 navigation pod - 390.00 (not pictured) <--Now sold 09-08-14
1 Type S intake plate - 319.00
1 Pre 02 NSX-R gauge bezel trim - 275.00 (not pictured)
1 set of NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - 160.00
1 shift boot - 120.00 <--Now sold 09-17-14
1 Type S shift stalk - 99.00

IMG_1693.JPG

Incoming used parts:

Used genuine 91-94 Fujisubo headers. This is the original one. Not knock off - these are 4k+ new, asking 2675.00 + plus shipping - obo - sold 09-17-14

attachment.php

attachment.php

Used genuine carbon BYS Backyard Special rear spoiler - these are 2k+ new, asking 1475 + plus shipping - <--sold 09-08-14

blog702-630x421.jpg

PB180916.jpg

Last edited:
I will take

1 NSX-R 6 speed input shaft for 6 speed conversion - 475.00

Does the nav pod include the duct?

Bryan

Hello,

Yes, it comes with vent and screw cap covers. A special bracket for the pod can be purchased from Prime member named LMR. Both NSX items avail for direct purchase here: http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/

Thank you.

You are welcome sir, glad you like it.

I'm having some problems with my inbox not clearing out. Contact me directly using quantex 2 3 at hotmaildotcom. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back