• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get NSX-R na2 gauge cluster kit? And how much?
Partial shipment arrived for those who have special ordered.

IMG_20140829_174155873.jpg

redtide - It takes about two weeks after the order is placed with Japan to arrive.

Spoon_Na1 - I picked up the last set that was in stock at Honda you see pictured for a customer. They are on a current back order. Prices run about 2000-2400 depending on what you like.

Thanks Louis. Can I paypal you like I did before instead of ordering from your website?

Little late to the party, but I'd also like to thank Louis. Great communication, fast shipping and this man knows how to pack and ship stuff! I wish everyone would pack like he does. Will be placing another order soon. Thanks again.

Thanks Louis. Can I paypal you like I did before instead of ordering from your website?

Yes, please Pm me and I will get you taken cared of.

Little late to the party, but I'd also like to thank Louis. Great communication, fast shipping and this man knows how to pack and ship stuff! I wish everyone would pack like he does. Will be placing another order soon. Thanks again.

Sounds good, thanks!

Hi Louis,
Got my boot and stalk - Thanks - Al

Enjoy sir!

NA1 NSX-R Cluster

Hey Louis!

I finally got around to putting the NA1 NSX-R gauge bezel and it looks great! Just wanted to say thanks again. It's always a pleasure buddy! = )

NSXR_Cluster02_zps8ef8df98.jpg

Hey Louis!

I finally got around to putting the NA1 NSX-R gauge bezel and it looks great! Just wanted to say thanks again. It's always a pleasure buddy! = )

How did you get your needles yellow? I recently installed the same part in my car but chickened out on changing the needle color after reading too many stories of wrecked needles-- e.g. displaying slightly off rpm readings afterwards, needles sticking afterwards.

I PMd you BB for courtesy of Loui's thread.

I would probably just buy the complete face and needles from Louis rather than doing the painting route next time around. = )

Hey Louis!

That's quite a fancy set up you have there sir. Only USDM NA1 NSX-R cluster in MPH in existence. Custom made and priceless. :tongue:

Would be greatly complimented with a "Tochigi Factory Custom Made" door sill plate. lol....but we'll talk after the big day! = ) Thanks always for the awesome parts!

October clearance sale:
1 left at this price - Front and rear NSX-R swaybar bushing set - normally 60.00 - 38.00 shipped to 48 states

1 left at this price - Non filled H front or rear emblem - 25.00 shipped to 48 States.

Last edited:
Louis,

Are you still able to get 02 NSX-R Gauge Clusters? If so, can they be modified to MPH rather than KMH?

Any more nsx seat extenders ?

Interested in the door speaker covers when you get another set thanks.

Interested in Type S or Type R sun visors if still available.

Interested in Type S or Type R sun visors if still available.

I am interested in both of these as well. If these somehow become available again please message me as I would be interested in purchasing for my 94 coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back