• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Independent Throttle Bodies (ITB) Kit for the NSX

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Who's ready for the most glorious NSX mod? :biggrin:

This is a Hayward kit that was purchased through NSXShop/Mita Motorsports. SOS/Hayward share the major parts between their kits. I will say this is "used" but it's got 0 miles on it. It was started on the car for about 20 mins. No issues, just other circumstances came up and it's been sitting since.

* 6 Jenvey 52mm ITBs
* 6 Jenvey Bellmouths
* 2 Hayward ITB Intake Manifolds
* Throttle Position Sensor & harness
* Fuel Rails
* Hayward throttle linkage assembly
* Vacuum block assembly

Price: $3100
Toda's is $10,500. SoS was and $5500 but no longer available.

Note: More photos available upon request. For some reason the bellmouths aren't perfect. Honestly, I would change them anyway. When I got them they had scratches and slight warpage on the edges. Marc Perez was unresponsive. They're also only like $40+ each so I didn't bother. They will not cause any mechanical issues but cosmetically they are a 4 out of 5.

ACtC-3frkK7fTfnlqhJ3VLKndSNcnvRLD_Lz4V71Jqob77E8VKjKNyft8fddZTCTc49Nm3rSM7pEggHS7gWB2NzeNN5DYEBfNU47zgxVEruCgIu3j0t_iLxZWqNZRLoraSyP_LUElBeE_mx1KnlMBA0XW_Rpsw=w1245-h935-no

ACtC-3f13R3gKTyGEN3E6CRuotrDbGh_PDSoQQ_hdx5EEtPa5CsQ5Hhn-x7gaE13eScuA2miHCDiRG1bNYgwmtFzcSK3ke-NaflG2gpVh-uGI5FX48LrP8q3XEoUZiZh5UTL516jOcy9tJgbfjhdiHPx5fZa-w=w703-h935-no

Last edited:
Hey, sorry I didn't reply. I don't think I got your message. I usually reply really quickly. Maybe it was the switch off emails or what not. Did you email the old theNSXshop email or the new mitamotorsports email?

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

But this will not work with drive by wire?

If it does... Dibs

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
DBW can be adapted but requires custom modification.
What else do I need to add the car to get this installed? Fuel management? Upgraded fuel pump? etc?
ECU/Fuel Control and injectors of your choice. If your current fuel pump is still fine you don't need to upgrade but most are old by now so regardless you probably should have addressed that latest even on a stock car.

You might need some other knick knacks like hose plugs and fuel hose extensions and fittings (i.e. AN fittings if you go that route) but nothing else comes to mind.

Last edited:
Back