• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis Exotics Run V - Sat, Sept 15

When the heck did the power steering start leaking? I just drove that car back from the shop last weekend and it was fine. :confused:

apparently not only did he not fix it, but he made it MUCH worse

biggest puddle Ive seen under my Lambo to date.....that wasnt melted snow lol :cool:

Forecast for Saturday; mostly sunny, high of 67:cool:

Webby, nice job organizing and promoting this event! I've seen threads on about half a dozen boards and even if only half the people who committed show, it will still be huge.:eek:

Dan, too bad about the Diablo, I was looking forward to seeing/hearing that thing in action. Hopefully its just a 'minor' fix and will still make it.

Meeyatch, time to put those ninja mechanic skills to use and get that thing on the road.:biggrin: After all how often do you get the chance to drive some 'real' roads living in central Indiana?

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, I'll be in the funny sounding black RX-7.

Nate

Forecast for Saturday; mostly sunny, high of 67:cool:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, I'll be in the funny sounding black RX-7.

Nate

I loved that rx-7. That IS the one I saw in pics a while back on here. It looked so clean in person. I got some good pics and video of your car. What is going on with the back trunk? It looked like tape/glue marks.

Thanks, I think I was behind you for the beginning/mostly slow segment. I love the sound of an NSX with an exhaust:biggrin: , what are you running? I was going to ask you about it during the lunch stop but never found you. It looks great BTW, hard to believe how well those cars hold up even after a 100k miles:eek:

Now the FD on the other hand:rolleyes: .......
The holes on the back are from the factory spoiler. It was off the car when I bought it and I've never remounted it because I prefer the look without. Just haven't had a chance to get it to a body shop to fill and paint. Its on the list.

Now post up some of that video:smile:

Nate

Back