• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Injector calibration 780cc injectors AEM

Hi all, I am in the process of fitting a turbo kit from Angus and was wondering if anyone has the injector calibrations for 780cc injectors for the AEM management to make my life slightly easier please?

What brand 780 cc injectors? This information should be available from the injector manufacturer. Mine was in the box the injectors came in. If they are precisions or a common brand they may be in the aem wizard.

Last edited:
Hi there, Sorry I had been slightly mislead with the information from the owner. It has RC 750CC injectors and a Science of speed map sensor. We are using a AEM FIC as requested by the owner. The engine is a decompressed motor with turbo profiled cams. I am just looking to see if anyone has a base map that we can use just to fire the car up as we do not want to chuck loads of fuel in to a new built motor

The FIC does not have injector offset calibration, so you will not need this. In addition, the FIC has its own onboard MAP sensor, so the 3 BAR sensor you have is not needed.

You may wish to consider using a stand alone engine management system (we offer a Series 2 EMS system for your NSX) with that large of an injector with modified camshafts. Especially if camshaft angle is changed from intake to exhaust, the FIC will not be able to handle this.

If you have any questions or need help, you can always drop us a line.

I don't know anyone that uses 750's along with the F/IC. 440's to 550's.
750's are usually specified for larger HP builds. Proceed with caution. Perhaps you could give us more information as to why the motor was rebuilt and who's car you are working on.

Hi there, Sorry I had been slightly mislead with the information from the owner. It has RC 750CC injectors and a Science of speed map sensor. We are using a AEM FIC as requested by the owner. The engine is a decompressed motor with turbo profiled cams. I am just looking to see if anyone has a base map that we can use just to fire the car up as we do not want to chuck loads of fuel in to a new built motor

Back