• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Installing OEM CD changer

I'm about to install an OEM CD changer with the tilt bracket. I bought it used so I have no installation instructions from which to work. I checked the FAQ but I'm still having trouble fully understanding what needs to be done.

From what I can see there are a few holes die-cut into the trunk liner into which the upper part of the changer bracket may fit, but there are no such holes for the lower part of the bracket.

Do extra holes need to be cut into the trunk liner in order to mount the CD changer? If so is a template available to precisely cut the holes; are the holes pre-scored; or am I on my own? The last thing I want to do is hack up the trunk liner in trial and error fashion.

Maybe someone who has the factory installation sheet can scan it and post it online or email it to me? I realize I'm probably making this out be to more complicated than it really is but I just want to do it once, and correctly!

TIA
Russ
'91 black/black

Have you considered this since you have a 91?
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/nsx_connect/DIYs/diy_05_cdchanger/default.asp

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

Back