• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insurance Options

Hagerty is who I use. I would recommend an agreed value policy (assuming you aren't already using such) as the value of these cars is way above what NADA or KBB publishes.

That's good to hear. Did they give a reason for the original cancellation?

That's good to hear. Did they give a reason for the original cancellation?

It was simply because it was on a list of vehicles that they prefer not to insure. This was not a problem in the past, but they are switching the policy to another "system" and it was flagged for the NSX. When I spoke to them, they saw that they made an exception in the past, and not reason not to do so now.

Go with Haggerty...

It was simply because it was on a list of vehicles that they prefer not to insure. This was not a problem in the past, but they are switching the policy to another "system" and it was flagged for the NSX. When I spoke to them, they saw that they made an exception in the past, and not reason not to do so now.

I wonder if the car is flagged because it is an appreciating used car...:wink:

I've got an agreed value policy with SafeCo. Haven't had to collect, fortunately, so I have no review on their claim services.

Back