• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

interesting widebody project

Agreed.

Most wide body kits or kits in general fail at making the lines flow.

the creators more than often get too wild and the kit looks like ass.

The NSX lines are good. All they need to do is to make the panels and fenders wider so that the NSX looks like what it should have looked like from the factory...

Wait until I post photos...In bodyshop, going next into paintshop....A few things never built or seen on a NSX. Nothing crazy, just different from most. :cool:

Last edited:
Dumb.......M:smile:aybe. close minded, yes!

BTW, I wasn't trying to disagree with you in any context!
Maybe I couldn't express my sarcasm... but yes, for me I got my point accross to some audiences. Sometimes you just couldn't please everyone is my point! :biggrin:
Some of you may have seen the types of mod I did to my old NSX... so in general, I am no stranger to moding the NSX.

Last edited:
BTW, I wasn't trying to disagree with you in any context!
Maybe I couldn't express my sarcasm... but yes, for me I got my point accross to some audiences. Sometimes you just couldn't please everyone is my point! :biggrin:
Some of you may have seen the types of mod I did to my old NSX... so in general, I am no stranger to moding the NSX.

Sarcasm especially across countries is hard to read in any case. Disagreeance is fine and dandy if offered in a polite way. :smile:

You know what? It may turn out fantastic. Keep going, and keep us posted.

I remember not so long ago some kid asking how to drop the engine so he could change the clutch cable or something seemingly ridiculous like that. Everyone's first reaction was that the kid must be bonkers (ok, guilty here), then low and behold, he blew everyone away.

You never know when something like that's going to happen, but when it does, it makes this place REALLY fun.

Back