• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

interesting widebody project

Like I said above, I'll wait to see more pictures and the completion. So far proportion wise, this car seems to look that it can tip over to the rear. Reminds me of an overweight women with huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggge arse! :biggrin:

Like I said above, I'll wait to see more pictures and the completion. So far proportion wise, this car seems to look that it can tip over to the rear. Reminds me of an overweight women with huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggge arse! :biggrin:

Get your butt back in a NSX! :biggrin:

width 2310mm(approx 90.94260021000001 inch)

p1.jpg

Looks to me like a Lamborghini conversion, rear looks like its taking shape of a Reventon. Might turn out interesting, even though I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The end result will be another car On e-bay tring to sell for 80,000 bucks,, the day they removed the first bolt to start this project is the day that car Died! could that thing even fit in a parking space? or will it have to park way out near the RV's and Semi Trucks?

Last edited:
I'm usually of the opinion that people should be able to do what they want when expressing their personalities through their car modifications, but at least keep it looking like the car it started out as! :eek:

This is an INSANE project, I will also like to see when is done ...in the meantime, a little funny Jpeg to make us laugh, an oldie but goodie ...

ricer.jpg

I don't like it so far, Stock car are always the king and classy looking, the hundereds of millions of dollars and countless numbers of engineer that has spent on making the NSX picture perfect. But I do give this guy the credit for being different and the energy and efforts that he has put in doing this project.

I don't like it so far, Stock car are always the king and classy looking, the hundereds of millions of dollars and countless numbers of engineer that has spent on making the NSX picture perfect. But I do give this guy the credit for being different and the energy and efforts that he has put in doing this project.

Everything can be improved....Look at all the aftermarket tuners. Think outside the box, the NSX which was state of the art in 1991 when Honda released it. It is not state of the art or without faults by todays standards. It is a wonderful platform on which to improve upon.....:smile:

Someone here should get the vin number for this car and then add it to the salvage list...

Everything can be improved....Look at all the aftermarket tuners. Think outside the box, the NSX which was state of the art in 1991 when Honda released it. It is not state of the art or without faults by todays standards. It is a wonderful platform on which to improve upon.....:smile:

Agreed.

Most wide body kits or kits in general fail at making the lines flow.

the creators more than often get too wild and the kit looks like ass.

The NSX lines are good. All they need to do is to make the panels and fenders wider so that the NSX looks like what it should have looked like from the factory...

Back