• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introducing DMS Performance LLC to NSX Prime

Hello all,

Some of you may have seen my posts and products in the vendor section such as the first ever created Infinity DBW PnP kit for an NSX, and the first mass prodcued intake manifold for the NSX, but it is a stone in the quarry of what DMS Performance has done not only for the NSX, but the automotive enthusiast market as well. I have been involved in this industry since 2001 and with the knowledge and experience I have gained throughout the years I have been translating this into products and services that suit virtually any need from the customer and virtually any vehicle on or off-road.

My interests started with a go-cart before I received a driver's license. From there was my CRX. In 1999, I had already dove in head first with an H22 swap for my street driven CRX which would only fuel my appetite for performance further. I worked on my first NSX for a customer in 2002. I was never more nervous installing lowering springs; a job I did numerous times before on other vehicles. Around that time I tuned one of the first AEM EMS ecus ever released released for the MKIV supra. It was automatic. It was a nightmare. There were so many bugs. I could go into the past for but I want to focus on the now and the future.

What can DMS Performance do for you? Our primary focus is to increase performance in the most efficient and cost effective way. If fabrication is needed, we do it. If tuning is needed we do that do. If a complete redesign of the induction system is warranted then it is done. I have spent years mastering the art of fluid dynamics and thermodynamics to manipulate management and efficiency not only in the automotive world, but in the commercial aspects as well. It isn't just theory and equations here, it is the application with the presentation; paving the way to the most important. Results. A short list of services will follow:

Tuning:

Dyno tuning with lots of experience in the following brands:

-Motec, AEM (factory trained by AEM with Series 2 and Infinity), Apex-i Power FC and AFC controllers, Hondata (Flashpro, S300, K pro), Big Stuff, Electromotive Tec II and Tec III, Accel, Megasquirt, Link, Neptune RTP, Diablosport, Haltech, Cobb tuning, Zdyne ( very old school), DSM Link, ECU flash, and others I'm probably forgetting about at this time. I have tuned with many different types of fuels and have done R&D with a few as well.

Fabrication:

Over a decade and a half of welding experience allows me to craft virtually anything I set my mind to. Fabrication services consist of:

-Custom forced induction kits (not limited to turbocharging as I have retrofit a few supercharger kits for custom setups)

-Full roll cages and other saftey devices for road race, drag race, or top speed applications.

-Custom suspension setups

-Exhaust sytstems

-Manifolds (intake, headers, and turbo manifolds)

-Sub frames

Engine assembly:

I have assembled nearly 150 fortified engines (not including re-builds or refresh) with my own hands in house. This is one area with which I am well versed. Our rotating assemblies come standard with a warranty based upon HP figures. Not too many shops will offer this and stand by it.

To end this brief intro I will summarize by saying that as a performance enthusiast and a provider of performance I approach the majority of projects here with an eye to efficiency and reliability above all else. Parts are not just thrown together with the hope of a positive result. Much thought is put into not only the energy dynamics of a system, but how one part will affect the performance of another. The system as a whole must perform together; much like a symphony. The results will always follow :)

Anyone can see examples of what I can do by checking out my facebook page and make sure to check out the pictures

www.facebook.com/dmsperformancellc

My primary website is being revamped and will be up as soon as possible. Everyone thanks for looking and for the postive support thus far from the community. I am always doing by best to contribute!

-Justin

P.S
If you have a one off project and want to make it a reality? Doesn't hurt to ask. I always encourage someone to be different.

Last edited:
Back