• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is the Downforce Clearance Sale this Saturday

I understand Downforce is clearing out a lot of old stock of NSX parts both OEM and fabricated. I thought I heard it was this Saturday August 7th at 9 am. Anyone else hear about this? I know where they are located but do not have their address. Anyone out there have the address that can post it?
Manny

Thank you for pointing this out. Yes tomorrow starting 10am. We will be bring out a bunch of OEM parts and in-complete or blemished Downforce parts. We also have some aftermarket parts and etc.

If you are nearby please come by and visit. We will be offering food and drinks. Any help will be appreciated. If you plan on coming please let us know by posting so we can make sure we accommodate everyone.

Think I may show up too. I want to talk about getting some new sideskirts. . possibly something like the K3000 sideskirts on Hong'sNSX in that new Format67 video. :biggrin:

Back