• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is the owner on here? Black NSX

I saw this NSX on the s2ki forum and was hoping the owner is alive and kicking on prime :biggrin: Nice wheels.. 19? Brand?
index.php

index.php

Old pic.
I believe they are Enkei Aegis.
Tried to find some forever(because of that pic).
Went with HP Evo's.

-j-

Psychobiology said:
I agree with jimmycinla. Those definitely look like Enkei Aegis wheels.

You are correct. A very HOT but unfortunatly very heavy rim. My brother had them on his A4 and they were sweet and somewhat inexpensive at the time.

The car in the pic has a full wings west kit, DeNguyen's car doesn't. Also the exhaust tips look different. Not to say that he couldn't of changed those things between when the car was pictured, just pointing it out.

Carl

Nope, sorry, thats not my car. I didnt have the wings west kit and I had work wheels... Not enkei's. Does bring back some good memories though **sigh** one day I'll ave another one. :(

BTW... My car was sold to Tariq (aka smooth) here on the forum. I believe hes gonna put those work wheels up on the market soon, so keep a heads up. Told me something about gettin prodrives.

clr1024 said:
Also the exhaust tips look different. Not to say that he couldn't of changed those things between when the car was pictured, just pointing it out.

Carl

wow, talk about observant. haha... I didnt even notice that!!!

...another flashback... I picked up my exhaust from otto_joe for i think $100? it was an older version taitec GT. Had a little rattle if you picked it up and shook the exhaust (while off the car of course, but otherwise in perfect shape). What a steal... **reminicing over**

Yeah its my job to notice the small things...drives my girlfriend mad... :biggrin:

DeNguyen said:

...another flashback... I picked up my exhaust from otto_joe for i think $100? it was an older version taitec GT. Had a little rattle if you picked it up and shook the exhaust (while off the car of course, but otherwise in perfect shape). What a steal... **reminicing over**

DeNguyen said:

100 bucks! Man, I was gonna put the exhaust up for sale soon. It's stainless steel! Gotta be worth a few hundred bucks!!

Anyway, thanks for the plug on the wheels Denny. I'm going to be putting them up for sale once I get the new ones on. Here's a recent picture with the Rezax...

Attachments

• side_front_rezax_small2.jpg
    side_front_rezax_small2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 501
Back