• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there anything like "seller fishing"? Is it fair?

I personally think the term "seller fishing" could apply when seller/s advertise their car for sale but would not repond to e-mail/s or phone calls. I can only guess that the reasons may include:

- Gaze the interest generated only
- See what kind of offers they can get
- Guess/pre-disposition possible buyer/s
- Not willing to provide/disclose full information to a knowledgeable (NSXPRIME educated) buyer who asks real questions

I've been looking for an NSX and have experienced "seller fishing" personally.

Is this fair in your opinion?

Thanks.

What leads you to believe that the concept of "fair" applies in the world of used car sales, or in life, for that matter? If someone doesn't want to sell you their car, buy from someone who does.

I have a car for sale *****not posting to pump it up, just giving a seller's perspective**** and I have been answering emails and PM's as fast as people can send them.

Why would you put your car up and not respond to a buyer? That would make no sense to me.
Aaron

AaronR said:
I have a car for sale *****not posting to pump it up, just giving a seller's perspective**** and I have been answering emails and PM's as fast as people can send them.

Why would you put your car up and not respond to a buyer? That would make no sense to me.
Aaron
I also have a car for sale. If it sells it sells
but I can't see putting it up for sale and
not answering anyone emails.

Back