• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Official Predecessor to the NSX

That thing is butt ugly.:frown:
Only the tail lights looks like they've evolved from the NSX design.

Looks like a crossbreed between Audi R8 and SAAB Aero X concept... both of them look alot better then this tho.

now what if you just do an engine swap :) V10 inside the NSX

I think it is still to early to see the exact shape of the new '?NSX' from this concept car.
But what is a rear-wheel-drive based version of Acura's exclusive Super Handling All-Wheel Drive(TM) (SH-AWD(TM))?

This thing looks like Honda hired a designer from GM... or they hired a janitor from GM and his retarded 6 year old son to with gray crayons to design this thing.....

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/concept-cars/acura’s-advanced-sedan-concept-debuts-in-la/

Going by this article ^ Dave Marek, the lead designer in LA needs a slap in the face and a swift kick in the pants for even thinking this crap looks good.

I want to find a way to contact them in LA and really give them an ear full.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well at the end of the introduction at the press conference he says "But today we have an exciting idea for the next Acura super sports car". Hopefully it stays an "idea".

This thing looks like Honda hired a designer from GM... or they hired a janitor from GM and his retarded 6 year old son to with gray crayons to design this thing.....

I agree. It reminds me of the mid 90's firebirds.

If its the official successor to the NSX, my next hot ride will be Aston Martin. Sorry, Honda.:frown:

If its the official successor to the NSX, my next hot ride will be Aston Martin. Sorry, Honda.:frown:

Keep the NSX for the daily and the Aston for the weekends away :):D:D:D

This is a disappoinment.

I think Toyota may win me over to thier side.

Back