• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time! You don't wanna miss this caravan - Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

Crap......!!! My car's not ready yet, so I have to miss this one :mad:
Have a good time guys

Dont forget the radios ;), too bad gail wont be there. He had the best radio talk

Too bad your not closer to San Diego. I would installed it for you in 2 hours for free.

Are you sure it's your master cylinder?

That's a very kind offer, NSXclear. Yes, it is definitely the clutch master cylinder. Fluid is dripping down the clutch pedal. I will be taking it to Autowave on Monday, my first time.

Steve

this drive was definitely epic... thought it would be my first and last since it's so damn early, but i'm up for the next round. ha. it was great meeting all of you guys. here are coupla pix from my iphone. will upload from camera later. i'm gonna knock out now...

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 63
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 66
One word:

E P I C!

That was my last drive until NSXPO, and couldn't have asked for anything more. Everyone that participated made it COMPLETELY worth it. Went as smooth as ice. Thank you everyone that made it out. Great company, great cars, great fun!

Thank you EVERYONE!

Here is the map of the route we took for anyone that wants it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...95,-118.647709&spn=0.038297,0.090895&t=h&z=14

Last edited:
That drive was awesome. The car show was cool, but our epic group was, well epic. Cant wait to see steves pics from him hanging out the car lol. While everyone else knocks out, i gotta work but my being tired was by far worth it.

Last edited:
Wow, just one word...WOW! SICK NASTY EPIC was this drive and meet. Like Steve says, "couldn't have asked for anything more." Everyone of the NSX guys are quite the bunch and outstanding individuals. This sure was a TASTE of what is yet to come (NSXPO) in October.

I have pictures too and will upload some videos as well. So far, we had 20 NSXs total within our group aside from Calvin (you were missed). Other than that great turnout. Wasn't expecting so many people to show up, but it was quite the sight. :eek:

I like the fact that we all got together pretty well and this NSX community shows, in my opinion, a great side of what a club should be like *FRIENDS*

Thanks everyone! I had fun, I'm sure you all did too. Maybe I will get something together before the actual NSXPO to prep and hype the event. Haha....

By the way, it was a great pleasure to meet the new faces of the NSX group (you know who you are). It's funny how we forget names, yet can still remember their car and their faces. All good in the hood, but sooner or later we'll get it right...haha...I'm a little bad with names, but it was cool meeting you guys.

Last edited:
I have pictures too and will upload some videos as well.

Oh yes! Can't wait for the pics! Thanks to you and especially Rochelle as well! I was kinda worried for Rochelle and Steve with their camera yoga. :D

Certainly glad that I didn't miss this!

E P I C, indeed!

Just a video of our mini tunnel run. Too bad it wasn't a longer stretch. Will get pictures up within this week after the post-processing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Excellent turnout! Smooth ride to SCSunday and to Coogie's in Malibu. Thanks to Sfdreamer for organizing this socal Nsx event, Steve and Rochelle for taking great pictures and video, and all the new Nsxers from near and far (San Diego) for making this a successful event. The friendship and support we show each other is what made this event so worth waking up early!

I had a great time with you guys as always. Just to be involved on an event like this one, it is surely well worth to "wake up early". That's what this community is all about friends that drive an nsx for fun and enjoy it in anyway you can. Steve SFdreamer, thank you for putting all of this together man! Steve Yellowhaze, you did an incredible job by not driving your nsx, just because its not ready, with that being said. You were quite photographer. Can't wait for the pictures to be uploaded!:biggrin:

EPIC!!!!!! The only word that can decribe it:biggrin:. Props to Steve for organizing this for the NSX group. This was my 2nd event and even better than the first and the HUGABUGA window fix day was great. This is what a car club should be like, FRIENDS having a good time. Hope we have another event before NSXPO. Can't wait for Steve to post some pics. He survived my driving:eek: while he hung out of the car getting shots of everyone in their cars.

Good folks. Good cars. Good weather. Good food. I had lots of fun. It was nice to meet some of you folks and re-meet the rest as I don't get out to events very often and tend to forget folks. (apologies)

Props to the organizer and the photographers!

NSXPO here we come!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Steve again for organizing this caravan. It was great to see ALL the NSX's in So Cal in one place!

P.S. Steve, your car is loud...it makes my car faster when I'm cruising next to you:eek:!

oh man... i am really thinking about going to NSXPO now. my friend needs to be in vegas the same weekend. might just take him up there... need to get some days off work and my money right... this will be epic... will keep ya'll posted.

what's up boys and girls,

It's Gail checking in. I am jealous that you guys rolled out to SCS but you should be more jealous as I am in Tokyo. Home of the NSX, anime, Harajuku girls and staying with two Japanese twins. Need I say more. Keep your head up, tails drifting and I hope to see y'all at the NSXPO.

PS I found some awesome nsx models here. A lot I have never seen before and will check out more shops when I head back into Hong Kong. If anyone wants me to look for something, let me know. this is what i picked up so far http://pit-nag.com/?pid=13267358 and http://pit-nag.com/?pid=6438471

BT (British Telecom) has asked me to move to Shanghai by November, so will soon say c'est la vie to Hong Kong and Ni hao to Shanghai

Miss y'all lots and XOXOs to all the ladies who should be having my baby...

Gail

Last edited:
what's up boys and girls,

It's Gail checking in. I am jealous that you guys rolled out to SCS but you should be more jealous as I am in Tokyo. Home of the NSX, anime, Harajuku girls and staying with two Japanese twins. Need I say more. Keep your head up, tails drifting and I hope to see y'all at the NSXPO.

PS I found some awesome nsx models here. A lot I have never seen before and will check out more shops when I head back into Hong Kong. If anyone wants me to look for something, let me know.

BT (British Telecom) has asked me to move to Shanghai by November, so will soon say c'est la vie to Hong Kong and Ni hao to Shanghai

Miss y'all lots and XOXOs to all the ladies who should be having my baby...

Gail

Doode, I love your humor man...awesomeness and can't wait for you to come back stateside brotha!

Back