• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Ivory OEM Carpet [Bay Area CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I was considering dyeing my carpet with Rit dye as I go black with my panels and seats but figured there's no harm in posting it for sale if anyone is looking for good condition Ivory carpet oem. I'll add pictures early next week after I have it cleaned up. Looking to cover the cost of replacement carpet at $799 plus shipping paid by buyer. Preference will go to local buyers.

This price is for carpet only and not any associated matching plastic pieces.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll wait for a week before I dye it.

Asif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey all,

I was considering dyeing my carpet with Rit dye as I go black with my panels and seats but figured there's no harm in posting it for sale if anyone is looking for good condition Ivory carpet oem. I'll add pictures early next week after I have it cleaned up. Looking to cover the cost of replacement carpet at $799 plus shipping paid by buyer. Preference will go to local buyers.

This price is for carpet only and not any associated matching plastic pieces.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll wait for a week before I dye it.

Asif

What did you do with the leather ivory seats? do you have pics of them if you're going black leather to match? Do you have pics? My Ivory interior is pretty good, but if yours is better, I would consider buying. Thanks!

What did you do with the leather ivory seats? do you have pics of them if you're going black leather to match? Do you have pics? My Ivory interior is pretty good, but if yours is better, I would consider buying. Thanks!
I'll post pictures when I have the skins back from the upholsterer. Happy to work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back