• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japfest 2007

Hi,

I'm posting from the NSX Club Great Britain regarding Japfest which is a massive Japanese car club event in the UK.
Because there are only a handful of NSX's in the UK we have been surprised by the take up for this event. We now have well over 30 cars signed up. whilst I understand this is probably not a big deal in the US, it is unheard of over here.

The event will take place on the 19th of May at the Castle Coombe race track which is one of the fastest tracks in Europe.

We Also have a list for an exclusive NSX track session on the day.

If anyone from Europe or further afield are interested in attending, please either visit NSXCB or email me at [email protected] and I'll give you some details.

Here is the link: http://www.japfest.co.uk/

Best regards,

James.:smile:

James is on a mission to make this the best represented NSX event ever held in the UK. With over 30 confirmations he's well on his way!!

It would be great to have some friends from further afield join this special event. Hope to see some of you in May 2007 :smile:

Keep up the good work James

regards

Paul

Back