• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jemez drive

Hey guys! I know you all just did a jemez dtive but for thoes who missed it, or did make it and want to go again the s2000 club is going on Sunday morning. PM me, text me or call me if you want more info

Doug Crofton
505-203-7184

Thanks for showing up today Don! Had a great drive with almost record breaking attandance for our s2k club!

yeah........:(

I was driving down Silver in Nob Hill and a guy in a huge truck didnt see his stop sign because he was eatting his burrito so he ran it. I saw it coming so i put the pedal to the metal and swerved around but he still managed to tag my rear end and push me around.

As for me, they took my by ambulance to the ER due to major neck and back pain (which nothing is broken) but I have major whip lash and whatever else.

As for Vixen (s2000), she has 2 broken taillights, a smashed quarter panel, smashed rear bumper, bent my new rim and F'd the tire up, bent my exhaust, cracked the trunk, and blew the shocks. So with this in mind im sure she will be totaled out. depending on the pay off and all tht stuff Im going to look for either another S2k, a NSX, or keep her and build her back up.

Im just at a total loss right now but Im soooooo thankful that Jessica wasnt with me and that I was able to avoid the most of the accident.

DAMN! that's terrible.:frown: I hope everything turns out alright. Glad you weren't hurt really bad.

People need to pay more attention when driving.:mad:!!! I'm always terrified that someone wont see me in my NSX since it's so small and I will get hit.

!!!!!Watch out for the other guy!!!!!

-DREW-

jeez mang.. just what you need. more neck pain :frown:

Any rate. really am glad you're ok..

totalling your car is a rough proposition unless you had it insured for all that extra money you had in CF.

Back