• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jeremy Clarkson

So I am at Olive Garden last night and Look across the table and see Jeremy Clarkson and his group eating right next to us. There are only 2 places of interest near Palmdale, Willow Springs in Rosamond and LACR in Palmdale. They all had wristbands on. I did not want to interupt there dinner to ask what event they were attending, does anyone know of anything going on this weekend?

If you see him again, walk over and smack him on behalf of us for not featuring more of the NSX on Top Gear. :D Make sure you give NSX Prime a plug so he'll complain about it on top gear, and then we'll get HEAPS of trolls visiting. :)

morrow said:
So I am at Olive Garden last night and Look across the table and see Jeremy Clarkson and his group eating right next to us....

Poor Brits... came all the way to California and still can't get real food.

You should have asked him what he was doing there. Also, when you mean "his group" do you mean Richard and James as well? If so, prepare for a kickass next season. MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!! they will do something for U.S. Top Gear!!!! Time will only tell.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
You should have asked him what he was doing there. Also, when you mean "his group" do you mean Richard and James as well? If so, prepare for a kickass next season. MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!! they will do something for U.S. Top Gear!!!! Time will only tell.
James was with the group but no richard. It was Jeremy, James and about 8 other car guys... I am assuming professional drivers from eaves dropping on their conversations a bit. They swapped race stories the entire dinner.

Back