• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust 91-96

JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust 91-96

Product Info, description and gains can be found here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/TAITEC/JGTC_Parallel_Exit/

This exhaust came on the car when I bought it but I put the stock on back on. Yes, I lost some power going back to stock, but at least I don't wake up the house when I start the car for work in the morning. Its got a deep rumble that can be heard from down the street. I leave for work at 4am.

My car is a 96, and it worked perfect. Overall, its in good condition and could use a good polish if desired. There a few small scratches and a small dent on one tip, but hardly noticeable.

Prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers request.

$800

List Date: 5/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust 91-96
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $800.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back