• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jh4na118xtt000456

I have not looked or driven this car, but I can tell you I met a fellow here at a local NSX Meet, that drives a 2005 viper he bought from parkplace and said thay are great to deal with, he would buy again from them.
Also when I was looking for NSX's this car was for sale at parkplace since july 2007 I believe and thay were asking 46k for this same car, so maybe u can do a little negotiating and get yourself a superb deal? the car looks clean!
All I can tell you about it, hope it helps your decision.

Maximumyield

Thanks for your reply MaximumYield,

I was thinking this would be a good find until I started to search online for reviews on the dealer and found this: http://www.parkplaceproblems.com/

It has made me worried alittle bit, especially if you read the comments, and the archived news article. I know they say 'dont always believe what you read', however, just need to be cautious.

Thanks again!

Had I been in Tim's shoes, I'd have taken the time, booked a flight and viewed the car myself. I'm sure most folks are honest, but for the $158k, I would not take a chance. Tim's other option would be to have a chat with a Lambo message board member (assuming there is such a thing) in the area. Regards........

Wow good searching, I would be wary foresure now.Theres no date on that post, wonder how fresh it is.The guy I know here is happy with purchase he got, but he never had to return it and fight over a bad sale.So maybe their customers service is no good and maybe dishonest salesman.I would definately ask someone to view this car before u went any further on it.
After reading more about their shadyness I would stay away and look for a better deal myself.
U have to beware of all places, its not just 1 or 2 places, I am sure there are a few places that take 2 wrecked cars and make 1 and are being sold for prime $ also.
Alot of stuff you have to watch for. Have u done a carfax on it? it can help alot sometimes by seeing the registered owners history on it, to see if any 1 is lying about anything.
Good luck on the searching, hope u get a nice 1.

Maximumyield

Last edited:
Back