• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21665S000239 One of last '05's

The last one made for the USDM but not the last made period. I think that was possibly the last one headed to USA but there had to have been a few more chassis on the assembly line going to other countries etc.etc. but last ever made I want to hear it from the CEO of honda before i believe that.

hell I could say my 92 was the first to have a sticker put on the window when it first hit the dealers lot in 92 LOL
but how would one really find out the truth?
you have an NSX bottom line drive it and love it

or since you seem to think it was the last one made let it ROT in your garage with 100 miles on the clock LOL its your car

will pop up on prime years from now needing the gas lines drained all seals replaced , like that 91 red/ivory baryard find kinda thing
and it really doent matter anyway

So you know a guy... :rolleyes:

Regardless of what we may think or say, the burden of proof ultimately lies with you.

I do not want to appear or convey an attitude of being on a high horse. I apologize in the strongest way if my post came off as being a 'better than' type thing. I have been covered by quite a bit of mail in the last few years asking me questions that either have been covered or are just outright ridiculous in nature.

When I saw the post about it being smashed or written off... Well, I went off.

I am going to take issue with this post though.

I could truly give a flying hoot whether you choose to believe this in part or otherwise. I have no horse in a race where there clearly couldn't be any type of winner... It's not a loose, no loose situation.

The Acura people, although very nice to me after some of the issues I finally got resolved (by legal threat) they do have a point and one I understand. That being that nothing could have been issued regarding 241 being the last unit made.

I won't go into all the points, but legally, it made sense.

I have the burden?

I'll suggest you sir are the one wit the burden. You sitting behind a keyboard a pie holing me a liar..

Researched to the hilt.. the 241 is the LAST KNOWN documented unit made.

Get it? LAST ONE.

So seeing as I have 241... and the documentation is what it is.. it would appear to me that the burden(if any, and for whatever reason) would fall against you.

This wasn't a pissing contest, just merely an update to a thread for all the mails I get from time to time asking whether or not I've run my car into a brick wall, and the status in as much as what I've been told by head office.

So REGARDLESS of what you may say. Your wrong.

And you'll not be able to prove any of this to be non-factual.. That's why they call them facts.

===========================================
In regards to the link provided above.

This was correctly posted AT THAT TIME. Prior to 241's drive train issues, legal dealings with Acura Head Office etc..

THAT information is what was told tme by the dealer themselves and alone. It was what their interpretation of the originality and the ultimate status of the 241 unit. I have found out now... that this was in fact the museum piece and there was no others after it. If there is a model in a museum somewhere.. it would display either a NON VIN. Or it would be younger than 241.

Just what I was told..

Last edited:
I do not want to appear or convey an attitude of being on a high horse. I apologize in the strongest way if my post came off as being a 'better than' type thing. I have been covered by quite a bit of mail in the last few years asking me questions that either have been covered or are just outright ridiculous in nature.

When I saw the post about it being smashed or written off... Well, I went off.

I am going to take issue with this post though.

I could truly give a flying hoot whether you choose to believe this in part or otherwise. I have no horse in a race where there clearly couldn't be any type of winner... It's not a loose, no loose situation.

The Acura people, although very nice to me after some of the issues I finally got resolved (by legal threat) they do have a point and one I understand. That being that nothing could have been issued regarding 241 being the last unit made.

I won't go into all the points, but legally, it made sense.

I have the burden?

I'll suggest you sir are the one wit the burden. You sitting behind a keyboard a pie holing me a liar..

Researched to the hilt.. the 241 is the LAST KNOWN documented unit made.

Get it? LAST ONE.

So seeing as I have 241... and the documentation is what it is.. it would appear to me that the burden(if any, and for whatever reason) would fall against you.

This wasn't a pissing contest, just merely an update to a thread for all the mails I get from time to time asking whether or not I've run my car into a brick wall, and the status in as much as what I've been told by head office.

So REGARDLESS of what you may say. Your wrong.

And you'll not be able to prove any of this to be non-factual.. That's why they call them facts.

In regards to the link provided above.

This was correctly posted AT THAT TIME. Prior to 241's drive train issues, legal dealings with Acura Head Office etc..

THAT information is what was told tme by the dealer themselves and alone. It was what their interpretation of the originality and the ultimate status of the 241 unit. I have found out now... that this was in fact the museum piece and there was no others after it. If there is a model in a museum somewhere.. it would display either a NON VIN. Or it would be younger than 241.

Just what I was told..

EDIT: Nvm I thought we are talking about same car as in title, I have no idea how it went from talking about 239 to talking about 241. My fault.

Last edited:
Did you even read the TITLE of this thread??!! It concerns #239 being crashed & for sale. Not Mr. Wolf's car. You should edit your post so as to not bad mouth his car.

I read the whole thread and I am confused. Are you currently the owner of this salvaged #241, are you the guy who bought it on ebay, or are you the one who bought it brand new and then crashed it?

Reason I asked is because in your signature you wrote you are owner of last production nsx but seems like you are no longer the owner. or are you?

Did you even read the TITLE of this thread??!! It concerns #239 being crashed & for sale. Not Mr. Wolf's car. You should edit your post so as to not bad mouth his car.

Did you read my REPLY? I am not badmouthing anyone and just asking. PMS

You mean the reply you have since edited? Which is why I quoted it in the first place.

Did you read my REPLY? I am not badmouthing anyone and just asking. PMS

You mean the reply you have since edited? Which is why I quoted it in the first place.

Are the VIN's sequential? I can autocheck vin #s all day long and see if anything higher exists.

JH4NA21665S000239 - salvage
JH4NA21665S000240 - invalid
JH4NA21665S000241 - invalid
JH4NA21665S000242 - actually pulls a report but shows no data / never been titled
JH4NA21665S000243-249 all invalid.

Last edited:
Are the VIN's sequential? I can autocheck vin #s all day long and see if anything higher exists.

JH4NA21665S000239 - salvage
JH4NA21665S000240 - invalid
JH4NA21665S000241 - invalid
JH4NA21665S000242 - actually pulls a report but shows no data / never been titled
JH4NA21665S000243-249 all invalid.

Based on http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Decoding_an_NSX_VIN the S and the T can change depending which plant it was built in but the 6 digits are sequantial.

I think you need to fix the check digits to get the whole # correct.

JH4NA21665T000240-249 invalid

Ive got a headache at the moment and I cant follow the vin decoding, will check back later .

Last edited:
I believe it. No other reason that not to think #241 is the last NSX made.

Ben has done some serious work tracking all USDM and Canadian NSX's and its become clear 241 is certainly the last produced for North America. With reduced numbers in Europe and Asia it very well could be the very last one.

No one on Prime can question Mr.Spokane's legitimacy as he was certainly there the day he bought the car and knows more about 241 than anyone on here. Until someone can prove otherwise its all his to be bragging about and I would too...he's got something special.

Heck I even bragged about the Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx I owned and it was only a one of one made for 2002 and one of 8 ever made for the USDM market...not nearly as special as 241.

I have no doubt the matter has been researched extensively by the party claiming to have the last NSX ever produced in the entire world. Considering there is absolutely no documentation to prove the fact makes the matter almost irrelevant. If there was documentation, it would be worth more then the words typed on this forum, but since there isn't, it's worth as much.

Let's not forget the owner in question indeed does have a horse in the game. If he can perpetuate the perception that for some reason this car is the last production NSX ever made world wide, the car may be worth more to a potential buyer. That is the definition of having a horse in the race.

No documentation besides here-say (on the way to a museum allegedly. has the alleged last VIN for manual transmission cars for North America, and some words from the dealership where he bought it) isn't enough for me. If it's enough for someone down the road with illusions of grandeur, more power to the owner in question.

Japan and other countries have a completely different VIN code scheme. There is simply no way of knowing or proving one way or the other without official documentation from Honda - and that's the beginning and the end of it for me.

I retain my opinion that this isn't the last NSX ever made, and even if it was, the last NSX for the Japanese market would be worth far more for a potential collector.

Along the same lines, if for some bizarre reason GM decided to send the last factory Corvette to Germany of all places, I would still contend that the last US market Corvette would be worth far more. As long as all official documentation checks out.

Just my two cents.

I have no doubt the matter has been researched extensively by the party claiming to have the last NSX ever produced in the entire world. Considering there is absolutely no documentation to prove the fact makes the matter almost irrelevant. If there was documentation, it would be worth more then the words typed on this forum, but since there isn't, it's worth as much.

Let's not forget the owner in question indeed does have a horse in the game. If he can perpetuate the perception that for some reason this car is the last production NSX ever made world wide, the car may be worth more to a potential buyer. That is the definition of having a horse in the race.

No documentation besides here-say (on the way to a museum allegedly. has the alleged last VIN for manual transmission cars for North America, and some words from the dealership where he bought it) isn't enough for me. If it's enough for someone down the road with illusions of grandeur, more power to the owner in question.

Japan and other countries have a completely different VIN code scheme. There is simply no way of knowing or proving one way or the other without official documentation from Honda - and that's the beginning and the end of it for me.

I retain my opinion that this isn't the last NSX ever made, and even if it was, the last NSX for the Japanese market would be worth far more for a potential collector.

Along the same lines, if for some bizarre reason GM decided to send the last factory Corvette to Germany of all places, I would still contend that the last US market Corvette would be worth far more. As long as all official documentation checks out.

Just my two cents.

Agreed. After reading Ben's post from the link above there is no conclusive proof that this 249 car that Mr.Spokane owns is in fact either the last NA car or the last ever NSX produced.

Until he can pull some factual truth from somewhere its not the last one.

Honda arbitrarily chose to stop making a car, it's not like this is the last Galapagos Tortoise.

Back