• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life", Tysons Corner, VA

Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life", Tysons Corner, VA

Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life"

Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

Car Show & Tailgate: 5:30pm - 7:15pm
Book Signings: 6:15pm - 7:15pm
Joe Gibbs "Game Plan for Life": 7:30pm - 9:00pm (Main Auditorium)

McLean Bible Church
8925 Leesburg Pike
McLean, VA 22182

Some of you may be familiar with the "Cool Car and Bike Night" events that I put on in the spring, in any case this event will be similar in that we would like a gathering of "Cool Cars" to come out and enjoy a good time. We are looking to put a nice collection of vehicles together on the main sidewalk out front of the church. As the title indicates, this event is in conjuntion with a speech given by 3-Time Super Bowl Champion and 3-Time Nascar Champion Joe Gibbs entitled "Game Plan for Life".

Red, Hot and Blue will be on site providing food and beverages available at standard rates.

There is no cost to attend the event. To register please click the link: http://gameplanforlife.com/events/upcoming/gameplanforlife

If you would like to bring your car for the show and shine portion of the event please respond via email at:
[email protected] with the year, make and model of the vehicle you will be bringing, a picture would also be welcome. Or if you prefer, simply reply to this posting regarding the vehicle’s information.

Thanks very much,
Court Hicks

Last edited:
Re: Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life", Tysons Corner, VA

Interesting, thanks for the heads-up.

Now if only I wasn't in between owning cool cars at the moment... :biggrin:

Re: Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life", Tysons Corner, VA

I will try to be there with the X. It is an event centered around God so I am game!

I will try to be there with the X. It is an event centered around God so I am game!

Great, I look forward to seeing the X out at the meet!

Regards,
Court

No one else on Prime wants to get together in Tysons and grab some Barbeque?

A couple of updates:
1) Famous Dave's will also be providing food for the event
2) I'm in discussions to try and get a Joe Gibbs NASCAR car to the event

If you have any questions regarding the event I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks again,
Court

4 Days to Go!

Tomorrow night is the night! The weather prediction is for partly cloudy skies with a high around 90, although I would imagine it won't be quite that warm after 5:00pm. I'm expecting a nice turnout of cars for the event, Porsche's, Aston's, Ferrari's, NSX etc., Red, Hot and Blue and I believe Famous Dave's will be there providing food. I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow night!

Regards!

Court

Back