• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JRD/Red Black 95 NSX

Hello all in the new generation; I announced last week in the midwest (I think) regional about my purchase of a 95 coming out of St Louis to a new home in Rochester Hillos, Mich. I previously owned a 2001 S2000 which I tracked with NASA while always keeping my eye on my ultimate target-NSX. So, I am sure i will have lots of questions about what to do and how to do but this first season for sure i am just going to drive and learn thecar a bit before going for any performance mods. ZOn quick qwuestion if anyone might know: The previous owner has a NOX tank in the trunk and I am pretty sure i dont want it. My question is, "did the Nitrous require engine management to run? One can always use engine management for turbo or super charge! Thanks, look forward to your input. JRD

Welcome and congrats!
If you love your 95 half as much as I love owning mine you'll be a happy guy. Sorry I can't speak to your question though, be patient someone should get around to answering you.

A small shot would not require any sort extra engine management. But it's not a bad idea to have one and have the car tuned with the nitrous, and run a dry system.

Back