• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought my first nsx

Well I fly to L.A. tp go pick up a 94 nsx I cant wait to get it. I already have bought wheels and tires for it(18x8.5 front) (19x9.5 rear) .I have a 95 M3,but I have always wanted a NSX.And the wife said o.k..What a gal.The drive back to Boise should be fun.I think I will stop in Vegas for a night.Hopefully I can try to road trip to a gathering in the future.You will probably be getting alot of ?? from me about the car soon.Thanks new Owner.

Senna-

The only thing better than the anticipation of picking this car up will be that freakin amazing drive home!!! You. The car. And a wide open road!! Enjoy it!! Few drives are this emotionally charged unless, of course, you do all you can to live up to your user name with every commute!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: !!

Welcome aboard!!! We need pics and reports of your safe arrival in Boise!!
Your cool wife just upped the anty too. Have fun shopping this Christmas!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terry
T-Med

You'll never forget the drive home...post lots of pics:biggrin:

CONgrats, it's awesome to say my NSX....after saying the NSX u saw or that persons NSX.......enjoy it!

Congratulations on your new ride! Enjoy and have a safe drive home.

Well the car I thought I was gonna get off ebay the guy wouldnt get ahold of me.So needless to say im not getting that car.But I am getting hybridnsx's.Still flying down on friday.This is a much nicer car than the first one I was looking at.

You bought a nice one....Davids car is pretty clean with a lot of goodies on there. By the way 18x8.5 is too big for fronts......18x8's is the recommendation for front and you can get away with up to 19x11s in the rear with custom offsets from guys like HRE.....but with Volks it will usually be 19x9.5 rear or 19x10 rear. I rub sometimes with my 18x8s so I can only imagine 18x8.5....if I were you I would not run the 8.5s. Congrats and welcome.

Congratulations..

Yeah the anticipation, makes you anxious, i went through that with my first NSX.

But you will love the ride back home. I actually drove mine from arizona....through las vegas (stayed few days with my wife)...and drove 2000 miles back home to wisconsin.

Enjoy it...

Congrats and welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride (things will never be the same again) and post some pix when you get a chance!

Back