• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just got a new CORGI PUPPY~!!!

after moving into the new home, setting everything up, and then finally settling in... it felt like something was missing. i've had a few dogs before, most of which live still at my parent's home: yorki, jindo, and a half lab/cockerspaniel.

went to the OC pet expo yesterday, and met a corgi breeder who pointed me to the direction of a breeder who had pups... and after a drive from NEWPORT to MORENO VALLEY... here HE is.... PRIME meet ENZO; ENZO meet PRIME!

for FULL GALLERY: www.DANIELKSONG.com

corgi8.jpg

corgi9.jpg

corgi13.jpg

corgi11.jpg

for FULL GALLERY: www.DANIELKSONG.com

LOL What a funny looking little thing. He is definitely a keeper. You and the Queen of England.

Congrats to the both of you.:biggrin:

Cardigan or Pembroke?

We had a brother and sister Cardigan Welsh Corgi for 13 years (Angus and Meagan). They were absolutely fantastic dogs. I really, really struggled when we got our English Bulldog nearly 6 years ago with the decision of whether to get another Corgi or not.

Great dogs, easy maintenance, awesome temperment and great with kids.

Be forewarned... they're herding dogs and they'll even try and herd you and your family.

Congrat's.

Cardigan or Pembroke?

We had a brother and sister Cardigan Welsh Corgi for 13 years (Angus and Meagan). They were absolutely fantastic dogs. I really, really struggled when we got our English Bulldog nearly 6 years ago with the decision of whether to get another Corgi or not.

Great dogs, easy maintenance, awesome temperment and great with kids.

Be forewarned... they're herding dogs and they'll even try and herd you and your family.

Congrat's.

PEMBROKE.

yeah, i laughed as i did a bit of research on corgis... and found out that because of their HERDING backgrounds, they will try to herd babies and kids around the house! lol! :biggrin:

did someone mention Queen?

great looking puppy! they always look like they're pretty "hair on fire" dogs to me... it'll be interesting to hear how he settles in.

congrats!
(btw, i went to your site and checked out some of your posts / photos... i really like the balloons photo - vibrant!)

Last edited:
did someone mention Queen?

great looking puppy! they always look like they're pretty "hair on fire" dogs to me... it'll be interesting to hear how he settles in.

congrats!
(btw, i went to your site and checked out some of your posts / photos... i really like the balloons photo - vibrant!)

thanks! shot with a SUPER camera... a la iphone :tongue:

That is one cute puppy - congratulations!!

thanks everyone. he's freaking cute. i'm on my computer desk, and its asleep on my foot. can't leave... lol!

That has to be one of the cutest dogs ever :). I so wanted to get a dog when I started to live on my own, but my new landlords doesn't allow it :(.

PEMBROKE.

yeah, i laughed as i did a bit of research on corgis... and found out that because of their HERDING backgrounds, they will try to herd babies and kids around the house! lol! :biggrin:

Congrat's again. Great dog.

Our two used to try and herd damn near anything. And the female was absolutely fearless.

Health and happiness to you both.

Hi Enzo.......Want to come over & play?

Puppies.jpg

(standard poodle puppies)

Congrat's again. Great dog.

Our two used to try and herd damn near anything. And the female was absolutely fearless.

Health and happiness to you both.

much appreciated! :biggrin:

My Corgi just turned a year old - one of the smartest/best dogs I've owned. She was a bit rambunctious at first, but is now calming down. Good luck, I know you enjoy your new puppy!!!

GREAT! wish i could have one but not home enough :frown:

My buds kid calls them german shepherd hot dogs LOL!

Have fun Im jealous!

that's a pretty spot on hybrid. lol!

part FOX too !

Cute pup! Now you just need a manpurse to carry it around when you go shopping! :biggrin:

j/k, I have a soft spot for dogs and cats. :redface:

Btw, I've got a big house (considering I'm single) and huge backyard (for me) that I'd love to fill with a dog. Just waiting for my hectic life to settle down.

Cute pup! Now you just need a manpurse to carry it around when you go shopping! :biggrin:

j/k, I have a soft spot for dogs and cats. :redface:

Btw, I've got a big house (considering I'm single) and huge backyard (for me) that I'd love to fill with a dog. Just waiting for my hectic life to settle down.

do it... as long as you're a responsible owner, and won't neglect the dog.... it's one of LIFE'S greatest priveledges and "balancer".... no bad day can't be undone by a dog's excitement to see you home :tongue:

so ABOUT these man purses'.... LOL!

Corgis are great dogs. Absurdly protective, and tough little SOBs. Brave as snot.

Plus, they like to sit on their butts with their front paws in the air. It's like their stub tail and back legs make a little comfy tripod stool for them. My dad's corgi used to do it for hours.

We have a Corgi/Golden retriever mix. That his mother was the retriever says all you need to know about the personality of Corgis.

do it... as long as you're a responsible owner, and won't neglect the dog.... it's one of LIFE'S greatest priveledges and "balancer".... no bad day can't be undone by a dog's excitement to see you home :tongue:

so ABOUT these man purses'.... LOL!

Beautiful dogs everyone! Here's our little Lexi! It's funny when we take her in the NSX she sits in her bag (man purse) which fits perfectly on the center console between the 2 seats and sticks her head out the front. So my NSX is a 3 seater ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Corgi's are GREAT dogs! Congrats... I've had a few over the years and love them

Congrats! BUT you really need to change your dog's name!! My Vizla is name Enzo so as you can see that name is officially taken. Also taken is Senna(my German Shepherd - he is coming this fall) and Vince(Lombardi) - my next to next dog!:smile:

Congrats again!

Back