• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just moved to Sac

We finish the move this weekend. Hi Sacramento.:tongue:

Welcome! There are quite a few NSX owners in this area and we get together regularly. Let us know if you want to meet up.

Yeah no more Modesto. Hubby got moved to Sac. That's where we are from anyway. I was at sac state and he was at McGeorge law. A meet sounds fun. I am looking forward to the viet food. So much more up there. I miss it!

How about coffee tomorrow evening(Thurs. the 14th)? I see NSX1320 is in Stockton. We can choose something in the middle like Elk Grove or possibly some place off Florin.

If not tomorrow evening, maybe Saturday(16th) morning?

Here are a couple of options on places to meet:
Starbucks not far off 99
<address> 10064 Bruceville Rd, Ste 100, Elk Grove, CA 95758

Starbucks just off I-5
</address>1042 Florin Rdhttp://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...um=1&ved=0CCAQtgMwAA&iwloc=164648069933500928
Sacramento, CA 95831-3513

Ed

<address>
</address>

Mmmm ... That's close to bun mi.

No takers for this evening I am guessing. How about Saturday Morning at 10am?

Parking is better at the Elk Grove location(lots of empty businesses there).

The Florin Rd location may be easier for people to get to depending on where they are coming from.

Any preference?

Anyone want to commit to meeting up on Sat. morning around 10am at the Elk Grove Starbucks?

Starbucks (not far from highway 99)
10064 Bruceville Rd, Ste 100, Elk Grove, CA 95758

I just got my car a couple weeks ago it'd be fun to meet meet some of the local owners.

1) Ant
2) Ed
3) Ryan (s1cke92)
4) George (Ghayes23)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Ant
2) Ed
3) Ryan (s1cke92)
4) George (Ghayes23)
5) Mike (Mikexike)
6) Ken (omgnsxy)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Let us know when and where. Mike, Ryan, and I always rolls together to Starbucks and Boba Tea House off Elk Grove Blvd.

Back