• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi from Charlotte

Just want to say hi to all the NC NSX owners. It has been almost a year since we moved from San Diego to Charlotte. It is much more business friendly than Calif. so it will allow us to expand our product line. Hasn't had much chance to explore the windy roads but hopefully soon as there are so many windy roads here.

Just want to say hi to all the NC NSX owners. It has been almost a year since we moved from San Diego to Charlotte. It is much more business friendly than Calif. so it will allow us to expand our product line. Hasn't had much chance to explore the windy roads but hopefully soon as there are so many windy roads here.

Welcome to Charlotte. There are a few of us NSX owners here, we pretty much all know each other. There are a few local Facebook groups to join, PM me if you can't find them. You should also plan on coming to the Mideast Meet in May in Cary/Raleigh NC, we had like 85 cars there last year.

Welcome to Charlotte. There are a few of us NSX owners here, we pretty much all know each other. There are a few local Facebook groups to join, PM me if you can't find them. You should also plan on coming to the Mideast Meet in May in Cary/Raleigh NC, we had like 85 cars there last year.
I was at the Cary NSX meet in May? met a few new folks to me and glad to be part of this family beyond Southern Calif.

Also from the Charlotte area, or right around the outskirts in SC.
Ahhh, you might be the car my friend saw heading south on 521 thru Indian Land last week. He knew it wasn't my sebring silver due to the rear wing, and I told him I didn't know any other sebring silver south of Charlotte. Although I did see a silver NA1 parked in front of a house way out in the outskirts of Rock Hill on Route 5 earlier this year.

That's me! I travel along 521 pretty regularly and have been enjoying the (new to me) car. Though I'm in the middle of diagnosing some O2 sensor/exhaust leak "fun" right now so the AP2 is probably going to come out more for a bit.

That's me! I travel along 521 pretty regularly and have been enjoying the (new to me) car. Though I'm in the middle of diagnosing some O2 sensor/exhaust leak "fun" right now so the AP2 is probably going to come out more for a bit.
I'm in Fort Mill but on the border of Indian Land. We should meet up one of these days. And I often take it to the Waxhaw car meet (although they don't hold meets in the winter months). Jasser is in Monroe with his NSX. Everyone else with a NA1 is further north closer to uptown. But there is at least one NC1 in Indian Land.

well....my life in Charlotte was short lived....got recruited by Jeff Bezos who try to reach space but he is way behind than Elon. I'm now in redneck city of Huntsville....many C8 running around so I feel quite out of place moving from SurfCity San Diego to RocketCity Huntsville. but...its kinda nice here but the waves are flat. My prepreg guy is in Mooresville so carbon parts are still WIP.

well....my life in Charlotte was short lived....got recruited by Jeff Bezos who try to reach space but he is way behind than Elon. I'm now in redneck city of Huntsville....many C8 running around so I feel quite out of place moving from SurfCity San Diego to RocketCity Huntsville. but...its kinda nice here but the waves are flat. My prepreg guy is in Mooresville so carbon parts are still WIP.
There are a couple of NSX in Huntsville. Good luck.

Back