• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just moved to Sac

Mike actually did really good on Friday. Now comes the mods to make up for all the loss time (pun) by waiting so long to make it to the track.

I have to give him credit, he took the NSX out on the track, something many others have not done.

Jeff

LOL Ed. It's nothing like that. We tend to go there late at night when we're bored and stare at the police cars/motorcycles that pass by on EGblvd, and leave when the local car crews come out (they come in the masses).

Ok, that is probably past my bedtime anyway. ;)

Lol, just have to find a time when I can find a sitter. I'd like my husband to come too cuz most of his friends moved out of the city :frown: I gather its a pretty tight knit community of owners up here

That's what I was thinking too! So are you ready for the 3.1 mile @ Spring Mountain Motorways in two weeks????

Wooooo Doc! I gotta take this track thing a step at a time. I'd like to figure out Thunderhill first... then maybe venture out.

You, Hrant, and Jeff are track veterans! I've got a lot to learn from you guys...:biggrin:

Mike

Last edited:
Lol, just have to find a time when I can find a sitter. I'd like my husband to come too cuz most of his friends moved out of the city :frown: I gather its a pretty tight knit community of owners up here

Find a sitter, and tell us when u 2 r available. Looks like we have a great roster, it'll be fun!

From Ed's post to the Sacto email list.

Hey all,

it is that time again. Meeting will be on Tuesday October 26th at 7pm at:

Todo Un Poco Pizza & Bistro
9080 Laguna Main St, #1a, Elk Grove, CA 95758

It is just off I5. Take the Laguna Blvd exit. It is on the corner of Laguna Blvd. and Laguna Main St.

Ed

Sorry to hear that. Were you in the bay area by chance when it happened? There is some crazy chick who goes around keying nice cars in the bay area.

Settled in finally in Elk Grove.

Back