• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just paid for my NSX today!

Now all I have to do is wait for it to arrive. Its being shipped from Florida to San Diego. I went with Intercity Lines just to be on the safe side. Now..the anticipation is killing me
smile.gif

-Steve

Congratulations! I envy you sooooooooooo much...Let us know if it's everything you expected......

------------------
One day at a time...

Congrats! What year did you buy, and for how much?(if you don't mind me asking)
I'm sure you will love is as much as most of us have!

------------------
Richard

Originally posted by nsx1:
I'm 2-3 weeks away from doing the same thing. I'm looking for a '97 or '98, white/black, manual...

There's a 97 on www.autotrader.com that's white, I believe the asking price is around $59-60K. If memory serves, low 20K miles.

Since a couple of you in SoCal are buying NSX's out of state... Thought I'd mention a not-so-well known fact about California sales tax on out of state cars. If you are a CA resident and buy an out of state car, if the car stays out of state for at least 90 days after purchase, you pay no use (sales) tax. That's a $5K+ savings for a 97+ NSX.. As far as I know, they check the date you put on the title, and on the bill of sale...

Just mentioning it in case it might help someone..
smile.gif

Marc
97 NSX-T
95 Eclipse GSX 11.81 @ 119mph

Congrats, I just bought a black 92. I will pick it up this weekend. Have to wait to have the tranny housing replaced just in case. How many miles does your 91 have?

Back