• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just wondering.. how many NSX owners are here at Boston..

Hi if you own a NSX and lives in Boston( yes you and your NSX ) please post back.

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 19 July 2002).]

i think there is alot of nsx in boston and in the state just alot of them dont know or care about hooking up there nsx or this forum ...i seen a atlease 9 of them any pix or mods on your car ......we should have an nsx gathering in boston that would be cool
i would love to see other nsx .....

There are a lot of events happening in the Northeast Region of the NSX Club of America (four this summer, I think). No wonder - the club has eight members in the Boston area, and that doesn't include the nine in New Hampsha!

I have a '99 Kaiser Silver and live in Easton near Stonehill College. I've been in contact w/another member in Bridgewater. I know of another owner in Canton. He has a black '97 NSX-T, is a bit older and not too comfortable w/computers. I gave him this site. He told me he'd have his son help him. I only know of one other, a black NSX I've seen in Easton and on Route 24. Don't know him though.

BTW...if anyone is interested, I'm gonna try to get up to NE Dragway Sat morning the 27th and more importantly, Friday night August 2nd. Given the number of Vettes, Mustangs and Camaros I saw as a spectator 2 weeks ago, I'd welcome some support (AND POINTERS!)

------------------

Hey fellow Beantown NSXer's. I'm going to be in Boston from Aug 1-4 and was wondering if there is a gtg in the planning. If not, maybe a few of you would want to meet up for a night of Scorpion Bowls at "Hong Kongs". If not, maybe a few lobster rolls at Kelly's in Revere would be more appropriate.

-Cheers

Originally posted by McAttack:
I have a '99 Kaiser Silver and live in Easton near Stonehill College. I've been in contact w/another member in Bridgewater. I know of another owner in Canton. He has a black '97 NSX-T, is a bit older and not too comfortable w/computers. I gave him this site. He told me he'd have his son help him. I only know of one other, a black NSX I've seen in Easton and on Route 24. Don't know him though.

Oh wow! You live right next to my work everyday at Easton Industrial Park (Bristol Drive). I've never seen your car before though. I don't usually drive my NSX to work so you might not have noticed me either. We should definitely hook up one of these days.

Almost forgot.. I myself lives at Boston.. always wandering around the city Area..
Just wonder if any of you guys living in Boston City area?

Terence

Originally posted by Nimbus:
Oh wow! You live right next to my work everyday at Easton Industrial Park (Bristol Drive). I've never seen your car before though. I don't usually drive my NSX to work so you might not have noticed me either. We should definitely hook up one of these days.

I HAVE seen you! Matter of fact right after I got my car in April, I put in the shop for mods and the next morning as I was leaving for work (I live on Rt. 123) you drove right by! Couldn't believe it. Few days later your NSX was parked across from the entrance to Stonehill. I was wondering if you were on this forum. Glad to see you are!

BTW, you MUST be the guy who all the buzz is about at ACS Racing. All I heard Scott and Al talking about was a guy whose NSX they worked on.

We should definitely hook up. I live 5 minutes from your office. I'll private you w/my info. Hope to meet up w/you soon.

man, i havent done scorpion bowls at the hong kong in years!! you're a mad man, doc
smile.gif
. we used to go to clark's down the street, and bail around 11 to go finish off the night "bowling" and eating chicken teriyaki
smile.gif
. we lost one of my friends when leaving one night (he wouldnt follow us to the car because of some ugly woman), we go back to pick him up... no where to be found. we finally found him walking home THRU THE CALLAHAN TUNNEL!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by robr:
man, i havent done scorpion bowls at the hong kong in years!! you're a mad man, doc...

Well, having gone to BU for undergrad and Tufts for dental school, I had a good eight years of partying in Boston. It also helped that a good friend of mine was the GM at many clubs throughout the city that were owned by the Lyons Brothers. After hours parties at Zanzibar and Venus Di Milo were mind shattering.

Anyway, the offer still stands. Anyone up for a little inpromptu dinner??

TIA

Back