• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Keyless Entry Module and Remotes for 91

6Iron123, there are currently (3) Acura Legend OEM Keyless Entry modules listed FS on eBay. For your 91, I believe the harness is cross-compatible. I know post 1992 the harness changes. They do not have the key fobs included, but they can easily be sourced from Acura of Augusta. That is the route I took when I needed fobs for my OEM keyless entry kit. Please confirm with the seller(s) the harness that comes with it and the one that is needed for your 1991. However, I believe it is the same for 1991 & 1992 models and the Acura Legend. You can check other forum posts for clarification. Good luck with your search. JT

Thanks

6Iron123, there are currently (3) Acura Legend OEM Keyless Entry modules listed FS on eBay. For your 91, I believe the harness is cross-compatible. I know post 1992 the harness changes. They do not have the key fobs included, but they can easily be sourced from Acura of Augusta. That is the route I took when I needed fobs for my OEM keyless entry kit. Please confirm with the seller(s) the harness that comes with it and the one that is needed for your 1991. However, I believe it is the same for 1991 & 1992 models and the Acura Legend. You can check other forum posts for clarification. Good luck with your search. JT

Thanks! I will check.

Do you know if the Legend modules are compatible with 1999+ model years?

Do you know if the Legend modules are compatible with 1999+ model years?

I_M_Legend, if you are referring to the brain and antenna, etc yes they are. The only difference post 1992 NSX is the harness. Otherwise, everything else is the same.

It is in fact plug and play, however the wire harness is NOT compatible with your model year (1999). There is a member here on the forum that makes a compatible wire harness, however his username escapes me at the present moment. If you do a search, you can find who he is. Happy to help.

Chase Vaughn makes harnesses..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not yet. I received the unit. Haven't had a chance to see if it will plug in.

Ill post when I do.

Curious, where is the factory plug that is pre-wired for the alarm brain located? I'm looking to add keyless on my 1991 also and haven't been able to locate it.

Back