• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids Day at Watkins Glen International

My fellow NSX Owners:
Every year for the past decade Trackmasters has held "Kids Day" at Watkins Glen International.This year it's Thursday July 25th. I'll give you some background to this worthy program.
This program allows cars on this world famous
road course to take touring laps (60 MPH limit) 11:00AM to noon.
Children from Camp Good Days are bussed to the track and given rides ( three to four laps per child)in your car. These boys and girls are recovering from Cancer and if you want to have a good feeling about something in this crazy world, this is it...
You can even bring your child or girlfriend for aride after the Camp Good Days children get theirs. A pizza lunch is provided for all drivers and passengers. The cost is $75.00 per car and if you bring a friend, child or SO add $15.00. All funds raised go to supporting the efforts of Camp Good Days.
Last year we had six NSX attend. This year I would like to double or triple that number.
You can mail your check to me:
Peter Mills
60 Cottage Terrace
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
or you can register at www.trackmasters.com
I look forward to seeing you at the Glen on the 25th.

This is something I would definitely want to be a part of. As of right now, count me in.

After being away for so long, it's nice to be back...

Miléd

I wouldn't want to pass up a great opporunity like this. The judge I am on trial in front of thought it was such a great thing to do that he gave me the day off to make sure I could go. See you guys at the Glen.

Bob

I'd love to see a report on kid's day!I was sad to miss it this year.

kids' day was great - perfect weather and lots of happy kids (and counselors) getting some track time in - considering everything these kids are going through, it was a special day to see their smiles as they chose the cars they wanted to ride in and did some laps with the drivers - we had 5 nsxer's up there: myself, peter mills, larry b, larry g and a syracuse nsxer who will have to forgive me for forgetting his name - sorry you missed out doc john

bob

Back