• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Killer Deal!

Where exactly?

That's pretty good. If you don't mind, where are there those cars? I was trying to work on a deal with a car in Florida. Las Vegas has one as well, and they offered only $40K off.

The Florida car with the red interior?

So if you are ok with a blue car with red/Black interior. Indiana has a 182k car they would sell at invoice (no miles new car) $168k then give you the $30k putting you at $138k.

Michael *+1 (219) 613-2893‬

He is the sales manager and a super cool guy. Very transparent and no bs.

The other one is in Greenwich, Connecticut but they will only do 6% off the car and then the $30k. Car is 180k. Can’t remember the interior color on this one. Might be orchid/Black. These guys won’t go down anymore from what I could tell. I tried...

The Florida car with the red interior?

So if you are ok with a blue car with red/Black interior. Indiana has a 182k car they would sell at invoice (no miles new car) $168k then give you the $30k putting you at $138k.

Michael *+1 (219) 613-2893‬

He is the sales manager and a super cool guy. Very transparent and no bs.

The other one is in Greenwich, Connecticut but they will only do 6% off the car and then the $30k. Car is 180k. Can’t remember the interior color on this one. Might be orchid/Black. These guys won’t go down anymore from what I could tell. I tried...

Thanks for the tips. I was working with Proctor Acura in Tallahassee. They have a nice build with an msrp of $201K. The Las Vegas car has an msrp of $189K. Maybe I'll check out the Indiana one. I don't see the NSX listed on the website for Greenwich Acura.

Car is sold

Spoke to a salesperson at Niello just now. Interesting enough, he said the car was available? He also said the car doesn't qualify for the Acura Financial incentive as it is used. He said it's not an Exposure Car as well. Is this guy serious?

The $30k Acura rebate requires that the car is new, and that you lease or finance through Acura Financial Services. There is no prepayment penalty. It's a buyer's market. I'd suggest going to autotrader and find a car that suits your needs and email the dealer. They will call you back in 10 minutes...... Tell them you are looking to buy a car if it is discounted 43-45K, but you have to be willing to back up your offer to buy. The more expensive cars have more room for the dealers to discount beyond the $30k rebate. The "cheap" cars with iron brakes and no options have little to no room beyond the $30k rebate. Bear in mind that the $30k rebate will not reduce the price of the car, and therefore, you pay sales tax on the full MSRP, less any additional dealer discount....... They will apply the rebate as a downpayment on the loan, which you can add cash to if you want. I also googled for Acura dealers from every state within 800 miles of me and went to each of their websites. I was looking for a car that didn't have tons of overpriced carbon fiber add-ons. The cost of the carbon fiber add ons is a huge rip off in my opinion. I found the right car, at the right dealer at the right price. I got $43K off a MSRP of $181,400. Figure out what you can afford, then find the right car and tell the dealer this is what I can pay for the car. If they say yes, buy it, if they say no, go on to the next guy..... I was told that the Acura $30k rebate expires Nov. 30...... With several hundred unsold cars out there, I assume that Acura will have to continue the huge discounts? The rebate is not advertised so far as I know, and I'm sure that Acura does not want to promote the fact that they overpriced the car and had to make adjustments to the price to sell them. It's Acura's own fault for being greedy on the options and adding $40-50k in options to a majority of the cars...... Good luck to those of you who are looking to buy!!!!!! Scott in Colorado

Why so many shady dealers? My findings are some will tell you, yeah I can give you the 30k off
but somehow lease payments are 1950/mo with 15-20k down.

I paid high 130's for a non exposure car 181.9k list exactly the options I wanted for
5k out of pocket which included 1st payment and all fees. 1500/mo.

Lease allows me to claim it as my business vehicle. Loving it so far!!!

The hardest working member of the NSX forum trying to bring the deals in for us!!! :smile::cool:

Ditto that!

Rondtable said:
Just like to help people out. These cars are great! Glad to see my people getting good deals.

I'm simply amazed by your hard work in finding all these cars at such great deals. Your contributions to this forum are truly outstanding.

Blue/orchid and black
2660 miles (exposure/demo)
$197k for $136k

$61k off!

If you want it need to get it today.

Really only $61k off??? Another member had them at $67K off........ Honestly wouldn't touch that car until it was at least $70k

That car has about 3k miles on it and will probably need new tires in 7k miles in addition before they ship it to who ever they need to do a service on it..... being how old the car is.

Also the problem with that one is has it been tracked since it was an executive car??? And if it has whats the deal with those CCB brakes JM2C.....

Last edited:
Really only $61k off??? Another member had them at $67K off........ Honestly wouldn't touch that car until it was at least $70k

That car has about 3k miles on it and will probably need new tires in 7k miles in addition before they ship it to who ever they need to do a service on it..... being how old the car is.

Also the problem with that one is has it been tracked since it was an executive car??? And if it has whats the deal with those CCB brakes JM2C.....

Lol! So you had it at that number but didn’t get it right? So that counts for what? I had a deal where they offered me a car for free, but I didn’t take it. What does that mean?

Lol! So you had it at that number but didn’t get it right? So that counts for what? I had a deal where they offered me a car for free, but I didn’t take it. What does that mean?

I already have an NSX I bought mine when the discounts were first available, I was just passing on that someone else got them down to $67k off and that $61k was NOT A GOOD DEAL FOR THAT CAR hell even the $67k in my opinion wasn't. I have known about that particular car for awhile.

That discount is just ok but you could have done close to that on a 205k car to 210k car in the early stages of the rebates by close I mean $55k off give or take $5k on an new one.(compared to $61k off a car that has almost 3k miles needs a service etc.)

If I was looking for a car right now I would be beating them up on the $205k plus ones while the discounts last.

Last edited:
I already have an NSX buddy chill out I bought mine when the discounts were first available, I was just passing on that someone else got them down to $67k off and that $61k was NOT A GOOD DEAL FOR THAT CAR hell even the $67k in my opinion wasn't. I have known about that particular car for awhile.

That discount is just ok but you could have done close to that on a 205k car to 210k car in the early stages of the rebates by close I mean $55k off give or take $5k on an new one.

It was 66k and I had him at as well. Then a bunch of people started to call about it and the terms changed. That’s pretty typical in deal making. The main point is that it sold and so what if it was less of a discount? The person that got it loves it and is happy.

I especially appreciate you coming in and knocking the deal when you obviously paid more. And you come in here saying what you think the deal is worth when...you paid more. You should focus on more important things like enjoying the car you have because your contribution here is null and void.

I already have an NSX buddy chill out I bought mine when the discounts were first available, I was just passing on that someone else got them down to $67k off and that $61k was NOT A GOOD DEAL FOR THAT CAR hell even the $67k in my opinion wasn't. I have known about that particular car for awhile.

That discount is just ok but you could have done close to that on a 205k car to 210k car in the early stages of the rebates by close I mean $55k off give or take $5k on an new one.(compared to $61k off a car that has almost 3k miles needs a service etc.)

If I was looking for a car right now I would be beating them up on the $205k plus ones while the discounts last.

It's funny seeing the two most helpful deal finder/deal owners on here fighting. Rondtable, porsche was you before you came along :) You guys are twins.

I agree with porsche - that car isn't even a deal at 67K off.

Do you still love the car porsche? I'd love to hear your impression of the car after a month. Still debating R8, NSX, huracan etc, and would love your honest opinion on the NSX.

It means your a clown and can't take someone questioning your DEALS.........

Lol questioning my deals? I’m just helping people out. I didn’t get a penny for it and I didn’t asking for it either. I’m not worried about you. You are the clown. You want to come see me let me know.

It's funny seeing the two most helpful deal finder/deal owners on here fighting. Rondtable, porsche was you before you came along :) You guys are twins.

Do you still love the car porsche? I'd love to hear your impression of the car after a month. Still debating R8, NSX, huracan etc, and would love your honest opinion on the NSX.

Not worth even 67k to you. That is the key. Someone else found the deal worth what they paid for it, so what does your comment even mean? Do you decide for everyone what something is worth?

Honestly absolutely love the car especially at the current price point but I had issues with rattles and wind noise. The wind noise was completely fixed as well as rattles but that was an annoyance.

The reason the car had these issues was because Acura does not drive these cars on a track after they are built like they do with an R8 and check for quality control, in fact after assembly they are not driven at all. I think every R8 has at least 40 miles put on it at the track before delivery.

This has led to these annoying issues that require several visits to the dealer to fix. That was the only thing I didn't like and I have been told in 2018 they will be track testing the cars so owners won't have to deal with this.

Other than that i think its a great car very reliable got about 1k on the odometer now and really enjoy it. I like the fact that it doesn't have pretentious badge on it like Lambo or McLaren and people are generally happy to see the car and don't treat you like a douche bag because its an Acura.

The pricing in this thread has me confused compared to some of the other threads. Maybe I thought people were getting lower prices than they really have been...?

There have been posts about heavily optioned/$200k cars selling with a $60k discount. I have been interpreting that to mean $30k (15%) off from the selling dealer, $30k back from Acura Finance. Are these $60k off deals only on exposure cars?

More like $16k/8% off from the dealer, and then next $14k because the car was on exposure for 7 weeks, and then the $30k from Acura Finance?

Back