• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kinesis Rims.....

I am also looking at the Kenisis wheels, as I need a new set of rims for drag slicks. One of the guys at Comptech told me they are working with Kenesis to develop a set of wheels that will fit over the bigger aftermarket brakes on the NSX. You might want to give them a call.

Also, as listed in the previous post, RM sells them.

A warning however, I ordered Kenesis wheels 2 years ago and they totally screwed me over. They kept lying about when they would be ready until, after TWO AND A HALF MONTHS, I cancelled the order. And, it wan't a case of them just not knowing how long it would take. Every Friday I would call to see what the status was and they would give me some bullshit lie like 'we just made the rims and are working on the centers' or 'we are casting the centers now and just need to clean them up and put the wheels together.' After the third or fourth time they cycled through their list of lies I gave up and cancelled.

Back