• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Kinetic Customs Shorai battery package for 91-96 or 97-05

*Battery setup is SOLD*

Hello Prime,

I am selling my Shorai lithium battery with Kinetic Customs bracket setup. The Shorai battery is about a year old, very little mileage and always attached to the Shorai tender. I replaced my last Shorai battery that I ran from 2014-2021. I am including the terminals so it will be plug and play. I am including the Shorai battery tender so it can maintain and charge the battery. Pictured is the black anodized Kinetic Custom battery bracket for 97-05 models. I also have a black anodized bracket for 91-96 model available as well. You will get one Shorai battery, one bracket and one tender as a package. I am asking $400 picked up or I can ship within the U.S. for an extra fee. Items are located in Southern California.

The reason for selling is because I switch to a different battery. Where I park my NSX, there is no power outlet for me to use the battery tender.

4950AFA1-E01B-4D9D-B5A6-643B306CBC25.jpg
3C8C73C9-4335-42BF-8C14-37B3188033A6.jpg
28C4A570-EB79-438B-80AB-6D1AD5449E70.jpg

Last edited:
How many amp hours? I have 2 amps and wonder if this'll be stout enough?

Thanks in advance,
Ken
Hello Prime,

I am selling my Shorai lithium battery with Kinetic Customs bracket setup. The Shorai battery is about a year old, very little mileage and always attached to the Shorai tender. I replaced my last Shorai battery that I ran from 2014-2021. I am including the terminals so it will be plug and play. I am including the Shorai battery tender so it can maintain and charge the battery. Pictured is the black anodized Kinetic Custom battery bracket for 97-05 models. I also have a black anodized bracket for 91-96 model available as well. You will get one Shorai battery, one bracket and one tender as a package. I am asking $400 picked up or I can ship within the U.S. for an extra fee. Items are located in Southern California.

The reason for selling is because I switch to a different battery. Where I park my NSX, there is no power outlet for me to use the battery tender.

View attachment 172569
View attachment 172570
View attachment 172571

I was wondering if the 91-96 version was still available (with lithium battery/charger). Let me know. Thanks.

Back