• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Know anything about this car? JH4NA1155MT001294

Found this for sale. http://www.premiercars.com/vehicle-...ab915b8f13ef/1991+acura+nsx+2-door+coupe.html. Looks to be in good condition. Ran the VIN through the search and came up empty. Anyone know anything about it? Considering buying it. Any advice is welcome. Transmission number is J4A4-1001865. Was told this isn't in snap-ring range. Can you guys verify? I did a quick search here on prime but didn't have much time. Figured I'd just ask you all. Thanks

i brought my 92 from that dealer. my brother have seen it. it is perfect except for a scratch in the bumper down low. i just got my 92 today with 17k miles:smile:. buy it buy it. low miles for the Win

You can do better: Right now, the one to buy if you're interested is a 91 in La Verne, CA with 14k asking ~$40k. It is in pristine shape, has regular maintenance, and looks like it just came off the showroom. I test drove it a couple days ago and it's killing me to pass on it because I want a targa. It's listed on eBay and Robert in the SoCal section has been servicing it. Good luck in your search!

Back