• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

koni coilovers

Hey fellow Canadians.

I have a 91 NSX that has one bad shock on the right rear. It is a Koni adjustable height and damping. I dont want to wait to order from the states so I am trying to find something here in Canada. If anyone has a full set or just one good rear shock (koni) pm me please. I have a spare stock set of coilovers and only want an adjustable set to replace the ones I have. If you have a full set it does not have to be KONI. Thanks.

Last edited:
Koni adjustable height

I don't think Koni ever made a shock that is height adjustable for the NSX, unless you have a ground control perch sleeve. Anyways, I would attempt to get warranty on the one rear shock since Koni has lifetime warranty. In the mean time, you can always install the 1 single stock shock with your lowering spring to keep the ride height.

Just an FYI, Marcor in Burlington is selling a single Koni NSX rear shock (on sale right now) for $138 (jobber rate). Perhaps you local mechanic can order it without having to go to the states.

Back