• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW V3 installation

Mulling switching to KW V3s to finally rid myself of the 4X4 look with the BBS LMs and stock suspension.
Not sure I'm in the mood for a DIY project... Any recommended installers in the Bay Area?

Thanks,
Keith
97T MCB/tan

Are you going to track the car?

Trackspecauto is owned by a fellow enthusiast and former NSX owner. I second Dennis' recommendation.

Man....this is not hard to do. I am not that smart, and it only took me a couple of hours, and a few cans of Red Bull to install mine. Oh...and a lift.

+1 for trackspec. Although they didn't do my KW V3 install (that was years ago), they did lots of other work on the car and completed a new corner balance to adjust for weight modifications. Very good and honest guys there who have excellent attention to detail.

I'll do it (with your help) for free. Alignment can be done at any shop where your car can get on the rack. Corner balancing isn't necessary unless you're really THAT good and you're going to track it. OEM alignment isn't corner balanced and Senna loved it. Jus sayin'

J

I'll do it (with your help) for free. Alignment can be done at any shop where your car can get on the rack. Corner balancing isn't necessary unless you're really THAT good and you're going to track it. OEM alignment isn't corner balanced and Senna loved it. Jus sayin'

J
OEM is fixed length setup. It's irrelevant to compare really

J

Thanks! That's a really nice offer. I'll PM you to connect and chat about what this entails.

02 #154 AKA "Big Money" helped me install my coilovers............and my headers............and my exhaust.................and my Tatiec diffuser................

Back