• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Memorabilia Kyosho No 08082R Acura NSX Red

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This model has been in the box since I purchased it in 1997. Unfortuneately the car is gone so now it's time for someone to enjoy this well made model.

$200 with free shipping in the US.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    IMG_2317.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_2319.jpg
    IMG_2319.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Thank you but no message came through

I tried to add you as a friend because I am not sure how to get a message to show up. I went to my notifications and had no messages. Sorry about this.

i believe you are unable to see/send/receive PM's while being a "New account" im unsure of how to get the "New account" portion removed, possibly forum activity

I tried to add you as a friend because I am not sure how to get a message to show up. I went to my notifications and had no messages. Sorry about this.

Back