• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

laguna seca track events in Feb & March

one is on Feb 3 & 4th by shelby club. If you are not a memeber, you need to participate in the school first in order to do the Sunday open track.

next one is by NASA, open to all members(only $60 for member fee). date is March 3 & 4th. 4 run groups.

anyone going with me?

------------------
Please visit my NSX tuning page! Mods, Japanese NSX related stuff, pics!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/6073/index.html

[This message has been edited by maomaonsx (edited 07 January 2001).]

I am DYING to get on the track at Laguna Seca..I just have to find some time...
Pardon me for asking such a dumb question, but wher in CA is the track?

Edo, Laguna is fun. But Sears Point is even funner. In sears point, skills really matters. It is one of the hardest track in the country, and the funnest I might add. However, those walls can be a little intimidating.
Laguna really favors high powered car IMO.

yeah, lots of hill climbing in Laguna. Never been to sears point myself, because I'm "intimidated by those walls."
smile.gif

------------------
Please visit my NSX tuning page! Mods, Japanese NSX related stuff, pics!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/6073/index.html

Andrie, I'm also looking at having someone build me a custom exhaust system. Who exactly did you have in mind? Steve Howe mentioned to contact a person named Jay or Don in somewhere North of SF... I want to make something like the RM DTM exhaust.

Kenji, Don from Johny Franklin muffler do cutom muffler for any type of car (almost).

They do first rate quality. They built a lot for Audi guys and BMW guys. They also do custom roll cage for BMW CCA club racer.

However the material is not stainless steel but the price is considerably cheaper. Correction, not by much compare to Dali/Finstar exhaust. If it's me, I would just buy the Dali/Finstar exhaust as the built quality is superb and they are all stainless. But for George, the stock muffler won't fit anymore on his car. That's why I recommend him this guy.

Back