• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lake Geneva breakfast and drive - June 23rd

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce our first meet and drive for this season, the date is set for June 23rd and we are going to Lake Geneva again. Phill and Krista are doing most of the work here since they know the area very well.

We are meeting at the Simple breakfast and lunch cafe at 9:30 and afterwords we will go for a drive. There will be a longer stop somewhere in the Kettle Moraine state park so we can talk about our cars while standing next to them, we will also try to get a group photo while we're there.

This should be a great event, we are hoping that the location will attract a good amount of Milwaukee area owners.

Simple breakfast and lunch cafe:

525 Broad street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
http://simplecafelakegeneva.com

Who is interested?

Awesome! I think I might be in driving back from Charleston, SC that day though...

Awesome! I think I might be in driving back from Charleston, SC that day though...

I hope you can somehow make it work, it would be really good if you could make it!

I'm definitely in, as long as Cody finishes my car in time....

I'm very surprised that you don't have it yet, how long has it been? I really hope you can finally join us, we are not planning on driving very fast but you should still have the fastest car :).

Just confirmed I'll be driving back from SC the day before... can't make it. Any other weekend!

Count me in! I'm out in the west Suburbs of Chicago...let me know if anyone in the area wants to meet and drive up to Lake Geneva together.

I am in for sure. Thanks for initiating, Paul and thanks to Phil and Krista for managing the logistics. Can't wait!

Count me in! I'm out in the west Suburbs of Chicago...let me know if anyone in the area wants to meet and drive up to Lake Geneva together.

I'm in the Batavia area,I will put this on the calendar ,and let you know as it gets close.sounds fun!

I would also like to drive together, how does Lake Forest oasis sound?

LFO is 10mins from home. See you all there!

I can scout out and suggest a route to all those meeting at LFO that will be more scenic than heading up the tollway to 50 if ya'all like. I always prefer the back roads to get places it is always a bit longer but more enjoyable.

The Simple Cafe stopped taking reservations recently, so I suggest we to arrive around the same time and hopefully we can be seated close together. There are multiple tables along one wall that I would hope we can get. I will stop up there a day or two before and see if I can convince them to allocate some space for us.

As far as parking there is street parking that is pay as you go, but there is a bank lot that is right next door to the North that we maybe able to occupy.

looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones.

Phill and Krista

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Brian

Let's see if we can start a list:

1. Phill and Krista (PRuhnke)
2. Paul (Brylek)
3. Andrew (Tangoman)
4. Dave (DRZZZ)
5. Stanley (BillyJoe)
6. Joe (Josimon)
7. Chris - not on Prime, owner of 05 Yellow NSX
8. F0obot
9. ForumNinja
10. Brahtw8
11. Jake (jcbadcura)
12. Ryan (MadtownNSX)
13. Leon (CBLude)
14. Brian (Rutnsx)

Did I miss anyone?

Let's see if we can start a list:

1. Phill and Krista (PRuhnke)
2. Paul (Brylek)
3. Andrew (Tangoman)
4. Dave (DRZZZ)
5. Stanley (BillyJoe)
6. Joe (Josimon)
7. Chris - not on Prime, owner of 05 Yellow NSX
8. F0obot
9. ForumNinja
10. Brahtw8
11. Jake (jcbadcura)
12. Ryan (MadtownNSX)
13. Leon (CBLude)
14. Brian (Rutnsx)

Did I miss anyone?

Take me off, I will be driving back from vacation that day.

Back