• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo door

Hishi, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the rear bumper and rear quarters to mate up like that? I've always been curious because the lines look much cleaner like that, but it seems like a LOT of reworking would have to be done.

I really like how your front fenders turned out. You need to include a REALTIME of the doors opening and closing so we can see the quality of a $5G Japanese kit vs. the ones floating around here in the U.S.

Hishi ! Awesome car !
I wish I couldve seen your car whilst in japan i went passed Nagoya.
I visited Osaka and talked to Hitoshi(GT-ROM) and Inoue(Sorcery) talked bout your car :)

Amazing looking car! looking at your car is like my ultimate shopping list .

Great work !

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Jin, are u goin to chance yours to SORCERY door? :D Looks real cool!

Nah. I'm saving my budget for the moment plus if I were to have the Scissor door I would have to change the front fender as well which is $$$.

:eek: :eek: WOW!! That is an amazing looking car, and I am not usually into the crazy body kits and such. VERY NICE!! :eek: :eek:

Your car is now a 100% certified chick-magnet! :D Awesome job and vivid colour too.

you dont have a close-up photo of the door hinge when the door is up? I've always been curious what the mechanism looks like (in comparision to lambo doors i've seen on other cars at car shows). Dont go to any trouble though if you haven't got one on hand.

Dunno about those people who werent feeling the rims, wing, blah blah,
but they're simply on crack! :D ( to each their own, however ) I think the
car looks mint, aside from being a 2002+ ( not a fan of the headlights ) :p

I love the entire car, can you show us some more pics of the inside and trunk please.
GREAT JOB!

Juice:
The rear bumper and rear quarters are custom one off by SORCERY.

IsR:
My NSX is ACURA NSX that was re-imported from US.

pics: the door hinge when the door is up. cant see it clear :(

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,521
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,512
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,494
With those pix i'm even more impressed (thanks for posting them).
When you close the door, it's a solid feel yeah? That's one thing i love about the NSX - no need to slam the door... it just latches and feels solid.

brilliant stuff.

Hishi everytime I see your car my wallet doesn't like it ! but my eyes do!

hishi said:
That kit(door hinges and front fenders) is from SORCERY(PASS LIMIT USA)
The door cannot clear the old fender like GT-NSX.
The door hinges cost is 498,000yen(without tax)
Door hinges are not so heavy, very compact.
They are direct bolt on.
But they require technique to adjust their position.
Open and close is very easy.

This car is my private daily driven.
I often entry the car show like HIN in Japan :)

And next... try to remove the big rear wing:D

pics are: rear view, new fender, old fender

your car is AWESOME!!! Japanese really knows how to do quality on lambo doors. i have a question??? your car seems to be LEFT HAND DRIVE From JAPAN?

SON OF A BITCH!!!!! WOW!! I have never seen so much stuff on one NSX in my life!!! Maybe you should start a new thread:Most modified NSX!!!! I am not a huge widebody fan, but your car is freakin smoke-n!!!!! Love it. Please post any future mods, I am not sure what is left...hmmmm to really put your car over the top, please put a drop dead good looking model in future pictures!!!! Hint Hint....you must be proud!!!! Brent :D

You have the best looking Nsx on prime!!!! :cool:
Can you post some more pics of the Alpine and LV look?
Thanks Brian.

Hishi, did you have your door modify as in weight reduction to make it light?

Back