• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini's Newest Offering

Aventador LP-700

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lambo.jpg
    Lambo.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,905
The octagon shaped wheel wells look a bit strange. I guess they are meant to compliment those wild wheels. Roofline is awesome though.

" look mom, no wings".......

Wheel wells are just wrong, terrible blind spot, but I'd give $500 to test drive it on a track! Would look evil in all black. My new laptop background - Thanks.

Last edited:
Is it me or can you see right thru the fender arch into the other side? It must be the lighting or some weird reflection OR maybe it's a shell on body concept! Though autoblog says they'll have the full scoop once it's fully released next week.

Last edited:
" look mom, no wings".......

let me add to that

"look mom, no more Lambo doors" :eek:

looking at the lines of the doors. it looks as it open outwards not UP

Last edited:
That looks awesome but it's not really a new design... That looks like a reventon with some minor body tweaks and side scoops for air intake.

I'd drive it... :biggrin:

I love the design from every angle! Very aggressive! I love the back end with those tail lights... it looks like they borrowed some of the motorcycle design of the latest bike tails...

here are more pictures

15-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-geneva.jpg

I love this car, it looks like nothing from the planet.

very boring and unimaginative to look at.

Audi influence in Lambo is showing more and more with each model. Might as well slap four rings up front and save us the pitiful slow death of Lambo.

Back