• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Larry Garcia and NSX Modified?

Do any of you all know if NSX Modified (Huntington Beach, CA) is still in business and where Larry Garcia is?

Larry has been gone for many years. If you need work on your NSX go to Autowave or Niguel Motors. Both are in the OC.

Rod

I am actually trying to track down some maintenance work done on a car by NSX Modified/Larry Garcia. Are you saying that it is closed down?

I will do a search here as well. Thank you both for posting.

Guys,

Larry closed up shop probably 3years ago. Do a search and read about his closing if you wish to uncover old news. I don't think that you will probably have much luck with your search.

Rod

HotRod said:
Guys,

Larry closed up shop probably 3years ago. Do a search and read about his closing if you wish to uncover old news. I don't think that you will probably have much luck with your search.

Rod

The big mystery is: Why did the he go out of business?? Oh, WHY??!?!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

Larry has been gone for a few years now and pretty sure he fled the country. many many people have been after him with no luck.

Back