• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Las Vegas NSX Monthly Meet

Darn, Sorry all I have to cancel this sunday meet! Short story why: My 9 year old got lost last sunday took 5 hours to find him. Metro, detectives, k9 unit, etc. Big mess. Hes okay now. I aborted my scuba class at lake mead and have to make it up this sunday. If anything I will try to make the 11:30 pre-meet to say Hi to the few.

afterburners said:
Darn, Sorry all I have to cancel this sunday meet! Short story why: My 9 year old got lost last sunday took 5 hours to find him. Metro, detectives, k9 unit, etc. Big mess. Hes okay now. I aborted my scuba class at lake mead and have to make it up this sunday. If anything I will try to make the 11:30 pre-meet to say Hi to the few.

So relieved to hear your son is okay. Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I can't imagine the horror that may have been. I'm a father of a 10yr old & 5yr old and I would probably be a mess if that happens.

Even if it is just a short Hi, we would love to see you at the pre-meet. I'll hold off until 11:40am before heading up to Mt. Charleston.

Best Regards
Paul

FuryNSX said:
Do you guys plan on using club radios for the drive out to Mt. Charleston? Just wondering if I need to pack that.

-Randy

Great. Sounds like you'll be in town. It is only a short 30 minutes drive but if you wish to pack some radios, you're more than welcome to. For me, I'm an idiot who can't spell and drive.....:biggrin:...... so I better don't operate a radio.......

Glad you can join us.

Best Regards
Paul

PS: For those who hasn't confirm yet, please kindly drop me a note. I'll be calling to book our table by Friday afternoon.

PS: Anyone hear from Lance?

wanted to confirm but magic is in town. i'm very much involved with conventions. won't really know till sunday am. sorry. but will try to catch up.

Sunday is going to be a blast!!!! Hope the workers at the lodge can handle us rowdy guys. :biggrin: I'm going to add another person on my list my little brother wants to go so he can try out his new 1200doller camera. He better take some good pictures or he’s walking home!!!!! :biggrin:

"Bill party of 3"

SINCITY_NSX said:
I'm going to add another person on my list my little brother wants to go so he can try out his new 1200doller camera. He better take some good pictures or he’s walking home!!!!! :biggrin:

"Bill party of 3"

Oh.....Bill...... Some nice brother.......

BTW: How will he get to Mt. Charleston? Strap him on you roof??? :rolleyes:
If he can find his way to Mt., he can find his way home...... :smile:

Bill for thee.......ah......three.......

SINCITY_NSX said:
Does any one have a set of stock 15/16 for sale?

Hi Bill,

Talk to me on Sunday. I have a complete set in Chrome but I'm not selling. My mechanic has them and all you need to do is to donate $100 to SPCA near his shop and you can have them.

Best Regards
Paul

Hi All,

I called Cafe Chocolat at Mt. Charleston Hotel to book a table for 12 this Sunday. They said they don't take RSVNs but will take care of us when we arrive. Looks like we are ready of another fun meet. Lets find a good scenic spot on the mountain so we can pose a good group picture.

See you all Sunday.

Best Regards
Paul

BTW: My NSX needs another two weeks so I'll be in my Esprit again. Sorry!
PS: You can all stone my mechanic when you see him at the meet.... :biggrin:

Esprit1 said:
Hi Bill,

Talk to me on Sunday. I have a complete set in Chrome but I'm not selling. My mechanic has them and all you need to do is to donate $100 to SPCA near his shop and you can have them.

Best Regards
Paul

Hey Bill, if for some reason you dont want them i'll take them. I've been looking for some too!

See you all tomorrow!!

Nik

Thanks a big bunch to the Las Vegas group for the invite. In spite of bad traffic going back to San Diego, I'm glad I made the trip out this weekend. Mt. Charleston was a nice place for lunch. I can't believe how much more comfortable the weather is there, just thirty minutes out of the city. The drive up was great, and the trip back was just as good. :D

Thanks again for the the company, and I hope to see all of you in a couple of months at NSXPO.

-Randy

(You can find additional pics in a separate picture thread I created in the Picture Forum and here.)

DSC01652.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01632.jpg
    DSC01632.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Yesterday was a great day. About time us Vegas NSX group show up in force. Although he can't join us at Mt. Charleston, Peter (afterburners) showed up at our pre-meet to say hi. Hope you can do the entire meet next month. Special thanks to Randy (Fury NSX) for driving all the way up from San Diego to join us. It must have been a great drive especially in your beautiful Black Fury. Also thanks for posting the pictures.

Attached please see a few I took. I know Bill's brother captured some good photos with his fancy camera. Please do post them for us if you can.

Thanks Regard
Paul

NSX's assembling at pre-meeting. Ah......Tom......I meant your car facing front......
4645Mt_Charleston_Pre-meet_b.jpg

All eyes were peeled as another NSX pulls into the lot.
4645Mt_Charleston_Pre-meet_a.jpg

From L to R: Lance's Brooklands Green, Jason's HRE Black, Bill's "PERFECT" red.
4645Mt_Charleston_meet_a.jpg

From L to R: Brian's SSR Black, Randy's Black Fury-NSX, Chris' Targa Red, Nik and Sandra's Red, and the odd Esprit again.
4645Mt_Charleston_meet_b-med.jpg

Well, I promise to drive mine to our next meet. If not, I'll personally stone Tom....... :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sweel im lovin the pictures... I will have the other pictures up in a few days my little brother is in school :tongue:. HAHAHA....... Next month Jason is going to be the odd man out for three years with "THAT PORSCHE" :rolleyes:

Look like a fun time guys, sorry I missed this one! Excellent pictures. Who has the green prelude?!

Im going to keep an eye on this thread for next time.

ItsBettrThatWay said:
Look like a fun time guys, sorry I missed this one! Excellent pictures. Who has the green prelude?!

Im going to keep an eye on this thread for next time.

Prelude belongs to my mechanic, Tom Scudder of Scudder automotive.

Regards
Paul

Back