• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last night a Deer hit me

So I was coming home and all of a sudden a deer jumped in front of the NSX. I am not happy about this but it does put me in a position to maybe change the style a little. It dented the hood so I was thinking of an aftermarket NSX R type. Is there a brand that has a really good fit, finish and quality that I could use? Also are there any front bumpers that might make it look a little more modern? Of course I don't want to put crap on my baby. Any help would be great.

Thanks
John

...what about the deer?

Well I don't think that said deer will be doing any filing. She did not make it. :(

I don't want to put the cash needed in for the 02 Convert. I just want to replace the front bumper and hood.

What are some that are quality not an Ebay special.

I represent the deer and will be filing suit in the morning for the injuries inflicted to him and will be seeking quite a bit of doe from the OP........

I was hoping she had decent representation.

I'm glad you're ok. :eek: Interesting that you chose to title the thread "a deer hit me" rather than "I hit a deer", because I'm sure the deer saw things quite differently. :D

Deer? Well we do live in their world, any other damage?

So I was coming home and all of a sudden a deer jumped in front of the NSX. I am not happy about this but it does put me in a position to maybe change the style a little. It dented the hood so I was thinking of an aftermarket NSX R type. Is there a brand that has a really good fit, finish and quality that I could use? Also are there any front bumpers that might make it look a little more modern? Of course I don't want to put crap on my baby. Any help would be great.

Thanks
John

If you want the modern 02+ style bumper without the costly bug eye headlights & bumpers but want to keep the pop ups, then go with the Mode4.
See link, get on GB list & get with Mike C for deposit required.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158741

.doe a deer, a female deer ,ray a drop of golden sun.....me a name I call myself, far a long long way to run.............................

I'm glad you're ok. :eek: Interesting that you chose to title the thread "a deer hit me" rather than "I hit a deer", because I'm sure the deer saw things quite differently. :D
It can be an important distinction. Where I live, "a deer hit me" makes it the deer's fault from an insurance perspective. "I hit a deer" becomes less clear.

If people keep fawning over this thread it might go viral.

Maybe take it on the hoof, make a comprehensive decision and save a buck or two with a good loss recovery strategy.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are not to fawn of the 02 styling. :tongue:

I myself am not all that fawn of the 02 styling either. But that is a personal preference.

I'm interested to hear more about the best NSX-R type hood too. So far what I've searched it seems like the one from SOS would be one of the better options.

Looking for the best fit that won't cost too much doe.

It may take a few hours to compare all the points of R hoods especialy if you want to save a buck.

Back