• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Least Favorite Color

Least Favorite Color

• Black

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Red

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • Sebring Silver

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Kaiser Silver

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Silverstone

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Monaco Blue

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monte Carlo Blue

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Long Beach Pearl Blue

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Brooklands Green

Votes: 111 41.3%
  • Midnight Pearl

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
My favorite is white because it hides all the scratches and imperfections very well. Plus it's the more commonly known color for type R.

My least is black, the color of the car I own now. Why? Because EVERY imperfection is obvious and shows up easy. Even dust is obvious. It's the worst during the day, but just as bad at night under under lights because it reflects every fine scratch in the paint. However, those late afternoon, early evening drives make the car look AWESOME rolling down the road.

I cant stand Brooklands green. I dont know why, Just cant.

Brooklands Green Pearl looks great at dusk and at night (probably because it looks almost black), but in direct sunlight I think it's the least attractive color on the NSX. Brooklands Green Pearl is followed closely by Midnight Pearl for the same reasons. They're both nice colors, but I think they're too understated for a car like the NSX. Black and silver are also kind of understated, but they're classic colors for sports cars/exotics.

Love the way you post all the silver colors, all the blue colors, but not the different yellow or reds, so I will not vote on this obviously biased poll, besides, what's the purpose, is it going to influence what anybody buys? (just busting chops):eek:

I've never seen Brooklands Green in person, but used to love it on cars in general. Was a real fad color in the early 90s. Forest Green Jeep Grand Cherokees were like National Guard vehicles roaming the freeways back then!

I hate all the colors except Brooklands Green Pearl. Black? Red? Yellow? Blah, might as well get a Corvette.

;)

Okay seriously, I love them all but I wouldn't want a yellow NSX. Just doesn't look quite right somehow.

i like silver nsx's, kaiser, silverstone...but sebring silver looks too dull to me

Brooklands green just SUCKS!
I think that Acura should recall all NSXs made in that color. :biggrin:

Nate in DC

I voted (for Brooklands Green, sorry Greenies) before I looked at the poll results. I was surprised to see that BG was at the top (bottom?) of other owner's list too.

I was more surprised though, to see that anyone would cast a vote for Sebring Silver! :wink:

I think the fact that brooklands green is the highest is probably also indicative of the fact that brooklands green are the hardest to sell. Just my $.02 based on past experiences I have read on the board.

I think Silverstone sucks. Please do not buy any more silverstone cars.:)

Hummm. You are entitled to your opinion. Color is very subjective and strong willed opinions abound.
Hey, I didn't say I felt that way, just that some might. Personally, my main problem with red is it's so common. It looks great as long as you don't mind searching the parking lot for your car when it's time to leave. ;)
IMG_3310.jpg

When you have a Brooklands Green, that's rarely a problem. :D

So Skyguy, you have a Brooklands?

I like Brooklands BTW, although it is definitely toned down for a sportscar. Imola Orange is my least favorite by a longshot, yellow being second (just don't like yellow cars period but that's me). Black is my fav.

Didn't they make F355s in a forest green color? Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Back